deck5
    deck5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

"the rules are pretty clear" lol BetCRIS

Edit by SBR: The bonus was worded consistently with many offers online. 25% is on deposits of $1000 or less, not that the bonus cap is $1,000.

----

Deposited with bitcoin. A huge banner comes up offering a 25% bonus. I can select either no bonus, or a 25% bonus up to $1000. I take the second option and deposit $4,000.

The deposit makes it in, the bonus doesn't. Live chat.

First, Juan tells me I probably didn't select the bonus at the time of deposit. Juan, please.

Then Juan tells me actually they can offer a bonus of $300. I tell him it clearly showed 25% up to $1000.

Next Juan says, the rules are pretty clear, and links me some other page, which has information which was sure as hell not shown when I made my deposit.

Why is CRIS so slimy? If Costa Rica wants to bait and switch players and screw them over at every opportunity, why would anyone stick with them once the US states start to take bets? Nobody wants to be treated like a damn moron. I know I saw a $1000 bonus, and this was totally dishonest. No apology, nothing. If they want to offer a bonus of $300 only, why have a gigantic banner showing a bonus of up to $1000?

It's all just so tiresome.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Sorry, wouldn't the bonus be for $250? Just saying, the rules are pretty clear? LOL
    Last edited by InsiderHer; 07-12-18 at 02:33 PM.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

deck5 I have been on their site for years and have not ever seen the promo you mention. If you go there now you will see a 25% bonus up to $300 usd. Not sure where you saw $1000.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by deck5 View Post
    Deposited with bitcoin. A huge banner comes up offering a 25% bonus. I can select either no bonus, or a 25% bonus up to $1000. I take the second option and deposit $4,000.

First, Juan tells me I probably didn't select the bonus at the time of deposit. Juan, please.

Then Juan tells me actually they can offer a bonus of $300. I tell him it clearly showed 25% up to $1000.

Next Juan says, the rules are pretty clear, and links me some other page, which has information which was sure as hell not shown when I made my deposit.

Why is CRIS so slimy? If Costa Rica wants to bait and switch players and screw them over at every opportunity, why would anyone stick with them once the US states start to take bets? Nobody wants to be treated like a damn moron. I know I saw a $1000 bonus, and this was totally dishonest. No apology, nothing. If they want to offer a bonus of $300 only, why have a gigantic banner showing a bonus of up to $1000?

Which rules was he referring to?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

25% bonus on deposits on deposits of $1,000 dollars or less is how I would interpret that ad

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    Sorry, wouldn't the bonus be for $250? Just saying, the rules are pretty clear? LOL
    LOL, no. The rules ARE pretty clear at American sister book Bookmaker. Deposit $4000 and get $1000 cash bonus (done it several times). Guessing it's the same at BetCris, but wouldn't presume to know for sure. "Just saying"
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-12-18 at 06:39 PM.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Was this an initial sign-up bonus?

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    LOL, no. The rules ARE pretty clear at American sister book Bookmaker. Deposit $4000 and get $1000 cash bonus (done it several times). Guessing it's the same at BetCris, but wouldn't presume to know for sure. "Just saying"
    Right, also, don't assume both books offer the same bonus structure considering one is for international players and the other is not. Read the Cris rules and get back to me.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Right, also, don't assume both books offer the same bonus structure considering one is for international players and the other is not. Read the Cris rules and get back to me.
    Read what? The offer was made in the CRIS banking section (which I don't have access to) when the OP went to deposit. And what he states he selected (25% up to $1000) mirrors what is offered on their American side for BTC deposits. Instead, the rep points him to a lesser advertised offer which admittedly is spelled out clearly--but again is a different offer altogether. My point is that the OP's version is credible and should be looked into. If the 25%/$1000 offer was listed as an option for him, an A Book should be expected to honor it.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-14-18 at 12:57 PM. Reason: spelling

deck5

max bonus 1k. deposit 4k to get 1k.

hedgehog gets it, why don't you?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Has anyone else ever seen this offer at BetCRIS?

@deck5 How did you select it? Did you need to enter a bonus code?

deck5

There was no bonus code. There were just two boxes, black text on a white background, and I needed to put a checkmark in one of the boxes. One box was no bonus, the other box was 25% up to $1000 free play. I put the checkbox in the second box for the 25% bonus and deposited $4000.

That was literally all that was on that page. Nothing anywhere about a first deposit bonus, nothing about a $300 max, nothing. Just, 25% for bitcoin deposits, or no bonus.

Optional

There was no bonus code. There were just two boxes, black text on a white background, and I needed to put a checkmark in one of the boxes. One box was no bonus, the other box was 25% up to $1000 free play. I put the checkbox in the second box for the 25% bonus and deposited $4000.

That was literally all that was on that page. Nothing anywhere about a first deposit bonus, nothing about a $300 max, nothing. Just, 25% for bitcoin deposits, or no bonus.
    Well that sounds hard to argue. If you haven't already done it, send in your account number on a complaint form and hopefully SBR can get a manager to review what's gone on for you.

deck5

I've filed the complaint. It would be great if SBR could help here. I'm only asking that CRIS honor the exact promo that they were offering in bold print. If this is a bonus offer that they don't want to offer clients, then it's simple: don't make it an option on the deposits screen.

deck5

What is the usual time frame for SBR to respond to complains such as this one?

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

What is the usual time frame for SBR to respond to complains such as this one?
    Deck5, most of the time the thread will get an updates once available answer/information is received from the concerned book, and dispute analysts who assigned to your case will also update you by email.

I'll try to ask for any possible update regarding your case.

deck5

Thank you. It has been a week now.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Has anyone else ever seen this offer at BetCRIS?
    Bump