robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Still not getting payment from BOL, getting run-around by the customer service

Payout was processed over two weeks ago and still haven't received payment. I was told by the customer service previously that I would receive my payment by Tuesday this week at the absolute latest but it's Thursday and nada. As usual, their customer service is horrible so nobody is telling me anything and giving me the run around constantly telling me that my inquiries have been escalated and that I'll get a response in 24-48 hrs. (Of which I get no response)

Will likely lodge a form with SBR if I don't get my payment soon or get no resolution from BOL.

What the hell is going on? I've never had problems with a BOL payout before but this is pretty troubling. At least update your members for goodness sake. Has anybody else been having problems getting payouts from BOL lately?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Shoot in your account ID on a complaint form and SBR should be able to help find out what the holdup is for you.

robbypark

Thanks Optional, will do.

robbypark

Update: An agent named Chester contacted me(by phone and email), apologizing and said I will receive my cheque by Tuesday or Wednesday. Still no tracking number though. I will wait until those dates and if I still don't receive it, will submit the form with SBR.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Update: An agent named Chester contacted me(by phone and email), apologizing and said I will receive my cheque by Tuesday or Wednesday. Still no tracking number though. I will wait until those dates and if I still don't receive it, will submit the form with SBR.
    Thank you for sharing this ...

robbypark

BOL is very frustrating with how they keep giving the run around so that they don't have to give a tracking number. After two different agents told me they would give it to me but it would take 24 hrs, the third one now emailed me saying that they will give me my tracking number after seven business days, apparently not aware that it has now been 15 business days. I seriously have no idea how they survive with the customer service they have.

It has made me somewhat doubt their guarantee of my payout being received by 6/19. I guess we'll see though.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

If you want to avoid headaches, switch to bitcoin. Your life will be easier.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Submit the complaint form and pray.