slayer8888
    slayer8888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

Nightrush sacking it

Hi there,

Just wanted to report a small success with Nightrush. I won a decent amount of money on this book and when it came to get verified and withdraw I had a few issues. They accepted all documents exept my bank statement.
    They were asking for something to be shown on the statement which literally does not exist in my home country. I sent them my most recent statement and a screenshot of my online banking home screen. Still they did not accept.

I tried to explain multiple times that we don't have IBAN numbers here and provided them with what we use as an alternative (which was clearly showing on my bank statement). I even went to my banks website, located the page where it says that they do not use IBAN numbers and sent them the link with the important parts which I quoted for them. They ignored all of this, it's as if they were literally just not reading my emails and I just kept getting a retarded generic response.

Frustrated I sent the below email

[IMG][/IMG]

Shortly after I received this reply

[IMG][/IMG]

I didn't bother replying. Clicked withdraw and received full payment a few days later.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

belong to SBTech using group of Bethard

no payment troubles but very quick in limiting players

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Books not understanding the New Zealand banking system is probably going to be an ongoing thing for you. This is not your first problem with it, so you should start to work out how to deal with these Euro books.

Next time you are asked for an IBAN, I'd suggest sending them the SWIFT code and say this is the NZ version of IBAN. Instead of just saying we dont have it. I'd guess that's why the CS keeps sending the same message, they know they need a code number but don't know what to ask you for.

slayer8888

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Books not understanding the New Zealand banking system is probably going to be an ongoing thing for you. This is not your first problem with it, so you should start to work out how to deal with these Euro books.

Next time you are asked for an IBAN, I'd suggest sending them the SWIFT code and say this is the NZ version of IBAN. Instead of just saying we dont have it. I'd guess that's why the CS keeps sending the same message, they know they need a code number but don't know what to ask you for.
    Hi Optional,

I explained in numerous emails that we use a SWIFT code or bank address instead of an IBAN number. I quoted directly from my banks website this information. I provided the swift code and highlighted on my bank statement exactly where the address was. They repeatedly did not even acknowledge any of this information, hence why I just got over it and sent the above email.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

See the same issue with Aussies from time to time. Just what we have to deal with living on the best part of the earth with the best banking system. ;-)

slayer8888

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    See the same issue with Aussies from time to time. Just what we have to deal with living on the best part of the earth with the best banking system. ;-)
    Thanks for the info and I'll keep it in mind. I also realize I sound like a bit of a rooster in this email. Guess my wick is just as short as it gets in relation to books at the moment. Had my fair share of bookies shit to trudge through over the last 18 months or so and it's definitely instilled a negative bias towards any book who starts to duck and weave. Anyway, all part of the business of course and not complaining, just highlighting why I have become a bit of a rooster at times.

slayer8888

Haha love the auto correct from SBR. I was calling myself the other name for rooster, rhymes with dock. Think you can all guess.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave slayer8888 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.