nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Bet Brokerage Cash Back

Hi - Does anyone know of a brokerage that offers cash back on net turnover. Asianconnect I thought did, but they are saying they no longer offer that I have ~300,000 EUR monthly action and use matchbook through asianconnect. Due to high level of action, I would like some cash back offer.

Also, I see matchbook has an offer for 0% commission for new account prior to June 12th, 0% lasts until December. Do you know if brokerages get these deals also.

Thanks

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Hm, can you please elaborate if you have €300k on their AO88 tool, or specifically on Matchbook account?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

There are a few routes to this, most of them not public. If you go through arbusers you can get 0.1% on SBO/pinny, for example.

Edit: oops, missed that it was matchbook. I think they've stopped offering it, exchanges are awkward for brokers now.

nymfan99

would think its pretty straight forward. If they get 25% on revenue and kicked back 5% seems pretty straight forward

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    would think its pretty straight forward. If they get 25% on revenue and kicked back 5% seems pretty straight forward
    The problem apparently is the exchanges no longer want to act as exchanges. Betfair cause all sorts of problems because they don't want people avoiding premium charge, and matchbook seed their own markets, so they're basically a bookie.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post

The problem apparently is the exchanges no longer want to act as exchanges. Betfair cause all sorts of problems because they don't want people avoiding premium charge, and matchbook seed their own markets, so they're basically a bookie.
    Apparently 9wickets is forced to take a percentage of risk. Do you know anything more about that or how it would work?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Only idea is position taking, they (BF) are forcing their whilelabels (9W, OX...) to take position (lay part of the bets) from their end so they eventually either share profit or share loss, given the nature of the players they are bringing to the table. Now, with other PT bookies, you can just double the stake, but since this is exchange and you can't simply "double the stake" to avoid PT since there is another player on the other side, whitelabels are forced to take position.

At least that is my understanding.

nymfan99

anyone else know?