goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

For airbitz wallet holders please help

I’ve never had this issue before but I received a payout from my book and tried to send just a portion of it over to my bitpay card but it’s saying insufficient funds. Does anyone know why? I see the money in the wallet but I don’t see the transaction from the book to my wallet in my transaction history yet. Does this mean it’s not confirmed even though the funds are in there and thats causing the insufficient funds comment? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Not an Airbitz user but it sounds like your guess is right.

Transferred now?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not an Airbitz user but it sounds like your guess is right.

Transferred now?
    Sort of, its kind of weird. So in my airbitz wallet the amount is showing as if two transfers were received. Only one is showing in the transaction history. I was able to transfer the one but I think it might be a glitch on the other because its not being recognized as active money if that makes sense. I'll just wait and see if it corrects itself after the weekend. At first I thought the book sent two transfers but it cant be or it would show it was active i think.

Optional

That sounds strange. I think we need an Airbitz expert to explain it. Not soemthing I have seen or heard of with other wallets.

goduke

Whats another wallet you would recommend as an intermediary between book and bitpay card?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Whats another wallet you would recommend as an intermediary between book and bitpay card?
    People seem happy with Airbitz for the phone. I'd work out whats happening and stick with that as you will know it better if you do.

But Mycellium is another good phone one, or Electrum.org for a desktop one compatible with BitPay.

An Airbitz user will happen along who knows soon hopefully.