wilsonrajp
    wilsonrajp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Tempobet delaying withdrawal

First of all let me state that I've already a filed a complaint through SBR.

On the 13th of May 2018 I've requested a withdrawal that as of today is still pending. It's approved, but pending. Before I requested this withdrawal I was fully verified on the website. That's why I dont understand why it's taking so long. I'm even thinking they are stalling/not wanting to pay out on purpose now. After numerous emails and filling in contact forms I get the same pre-written reaction every time:

Dear Customer,Thank you for getting back to us.We would like to assure you that we are working on your withdrawal so you would receive the funds in a timely manner. We will contact you and inform you, as soon as we have an update.If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.Best Regards,

I'm getting a bit desperate on wether I'll see my money again. It's not even that big of an amount (+/- €800). Did anyone have a similar experience with them? If so, what to do?

malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

I had similar delays but at the end few successful withdrawals

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Have you filled out a complaint form yet? We can assist you when we receive this.

wilsonrajp

Stated this at the top of my post.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Even though there are some connection of Tempobet with Turkey, I think it is a fair bookmaker. If nothing bad happens from your side you will get paid in the end. On the other hand we are talking about a delay of 20 days and this is long indeed.

wilsonrajp

As of today I'm still not paid.

Haven't heard back from SBR either with this time. Not sure what to do at this point..

Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Let us know how this unfolds. Many people are watching.

wilsonrajp

Good news, I just got paid in full.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional