winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

stakers.com scam

Dear SBR,
    I use stakers from 2 days and i uploaded all my documents to them and verified my account.With luck, i won some money and requested withdrawal today.They closed my account, wanted extra documents and told me it will be shortly to verify my account.Than they told me that it will go to SEVEN DAYS without reason.I will be happy if i can get money from this scammer bookmaker .Take care

P.S. Filled complaint already by you

slayer8888
    slayer8888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

All the best with getting your money, keep us posted. I was interested in this bookie myself but saw there are some bad reviews on it online.

winner9

I hope SBR can reach them out for me as they will not write me anymore, it seems.

Believe in the power of SBR more than to myself...

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I was lucky to get out 5k+ but I've read similar stories in other forums. GL to you

winner9

Stan: Sir, you don't have to worry, it will only take few more minutes, you will be getting an email notification soon.
    Stan: Sir we have to check all the information you provided us with, it will take several minutes sir.
    Stan: I understand sir, you will be notified soon.
    Stan: We are currently working on it, sir.
    Stan: I understand sir, we are already in process.
    Stan: I have contacted our managerial staff and have to inform you that your verification will take more time than what was expected previosly. We will contact you withing 7 days period.

Forgot to add this conversation.
    First message received at 11:44, last at 11:51 .
    Bookie can change their mind in 7 minutes?
    Biggest joke ever which saw by such bookie.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Asking you to wait up to 7 days for an investigation isn't unreasonable Winner.

I understand they don't have a great rep but think you are jumping the gun yelling scam here already.

Give them time to do whatever it is they want to do. You've been through this enough times before to know how this goes.

winner9

At bookmakersforum was written:

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Our team could not verify your account with provided documents, we are required by law to verify your identity as a part of Know Your Customer procedure. It appears that information provided and documents do not match with each other.

Stakers.com welcomes players from EU and UK.

I don't know what they mean under this message as i used these documents by 10490 bookies maybe and never had a problem.Now they refuse to send me mail, to reply on my mails, to want more documents from me.
    I sent them scanned passport, selfie with passport, scanned bank statement, scanned phone bill, A4 sheet with word Starkes.
    Isn't it not enough in your opinion @Optional ?
    And now they tell me that they weren't verified bla bla.
    I will be happy if SBR can contact them on my purpose to see what's wrong with these mugs.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I don't know why they want more ID than you have been usually asked for at other books but it does not sound unreasonable and I think you should comply.

SBR won't be contacting them after 2 days simply because they asked you to wait up to 7 days. I'm not sure what you are thinking here Winner.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

winner9, you know this kind of game and you knew exactly what you are getting into when you registered

As long as they don't say you won't get paid you should be patient

Stakers.com looks like an amibtious project with all that Ethereum and smart contract stuff, they launched their site a year ago and the negative stories I heard about ended up with players getting back their deposits at least

I don't think you will get scammed by all of your money

winner9

First of all thanks for your feedback @Optional and @lonnie55 ,

I was sure this is one of the best books too as they got UK license which was great in my opinion.
    And now we will see what will happen.

But as at bookmakersforum is written, they refused to verify my account allthough i sent them more than the requested documents.
    Anyway, will wait till Friday next week and if no reply from them, hope SBR can take action to get at least my deposit.
    As the deposit is 1000eur and i have 2300EUR now at the website.

Thanks once again and hope to hear back soon

winner9

Dear SBR, dear community,

Wanted to update the thread.
    Stakers has confirmed my documents now, opened my account again, requested withdrawals.
    After i receive the amount, will upload it there.

Thanks to all for the support once again.

Take care

winner9

Hereby i confirm that i received all my balance from stakers.

Thanks to all once again!

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I'm glad mate

damienrln
    damienrln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hello !

Same for me. i won some money with the first no deposit bonus and i 've sent my ID docs but keep asking for some others docs like UK driving license which i can't provide since i haven't got one .
    They don't want to verify my account , then i can't withdraw my money .
    I have to say i ve played on dozens of bookmakers and its the very first time i have this kind of problem !

Stay away from them please ! Close your account if you have one , it will be safer !