mtubb24
    mtubb24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

airbitz need some help please

hi i made a payout via bitcoin to airbitz (first time using airbitz) the funds were recieved in airbitz wallet. im trying to send the funds to coinbase but the wallet is telling me i have insuccificient funds to send when the wallet clearly has funds in it... any bit of advice would help.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4838

Copy coinbase address, paste in send section of airbitz, click the send max button.

You are probably typing in dollar amount of what you cashed out from book. Value of bitcoin may have went down slightly, plus you got the miners feee...etc. so if you just click the max button, it sends the max you can after fees.

mtubb24

thank you for response. but no that didnt work either said all funds cant be spent ... only thing im hoping formis it isnt confirmed ...been about an hour since i recieved the funds =/

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by mtubb24 View Post
    thank you for response. but no that didnt work either said all funds cant be spent ... only thing im hoping formis it isnt confirmed ...been about an hour since i recieved the funds =/
    Thats strange, i can usually send right away. Regardless, now you should have many confirmations. Were you able to send it?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Is it showing whether the receiving transaction was confirmed and how many confirmations there are? If it isn't confirmed yet, the wallet won't send the Bitcoin out.

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Is it showing whether the receiving transaction was confirmed and how many confirmations there are? If it isn't confirmed yet, the wallet won't send the Bitcoin out.
    I can usually send right away, but it wont actually send until previous transaction is confirmed.

mtubb24

Thank you for reply...This is first time using airbitz... i got a approval from site then 20 min later checked airbitz saw the funds in there... tried to send to coinbase and it says i have insufficent funds

mtubb24

I cant see any transaction of the funds hit the account either

mtubb24

thank you for your help. problem resolved server issue

Brewcity

thank you for your help. problem resolved server issue
    Good to hear!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I have the same issue and hit max button, but stated small dust inputs in wallet. Tried changing mining fees, but no luck. Anyone experienced this issue and any luck to clear out my transactions?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    I have the same issue and hit max button, but stated small dust inputs in wallet. Tried changing mining fees, but no luck. Anyone experienced this issue and any luck to clear out my transactions?
    btc dust is annoying plus just imagine how much btc is un spendable dust just sitting in wallets....what i do is get your wallet balance down to just the dust and then send it with a adjusted low fee no lower then 10SAT(10 SAT is Min I recommend because is accelerator min if u need it)
    ...this will clear it our but be warned that it will take a bit to confirm maybe days due to the size...So only do it if you are not going to use that wallet for a few days as it will hold up all your outgoing transtions

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    btc dust is annoying plus just imagine how much btc is un spendable dust just sitting in wallets....what i do is get your wallet balance down to just the dust and then send it with a adjusted low fee no lower then 10SAT(10 SAT is Min I recommend because is accelerator min if u need it)
    ...this will clear it our but be warned that it will take a bit to confirm maybe days due to the size...So only do it if you are not going to use that wallet for a few days as it will hold up all your outgoing transtions
    I tried that without success. Changed mining fees to 10, 15, 20 without any luck. Maybe I’m doing it incorrectly. After adding 10 I hit low fee then try adding amount, but still says insufficient funds and max is still dust. The amount is only a few hundred.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    I tried that without success. Changed mining fees to 10, 15, 20 without any luck. Maybe I’m doing it incorrectly. After adding 10 I hit low fee then try adding amount, but still says insufficient funds and max is still dust. The amount is only a few hundred.
    manually enter the fee as it may be giving a "low Fee" for that size of trans which may actually be a "high fee" manually enter at 10 SAT or so see what happens

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    manually enter the fee as it may be giving a "low Fee" for that size of trans which may actually be a "high fee" manually enter at 10 SAT or so see what happens
    I appreciate your help. Try that way and still no luck. I called-sent them email messages a couple of days ago and no return messages yet. This is brutal!