Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Now that Pinnacle's gone, what can Australians use?

I feel lost. This was the only bookie I ever needed. Now what?

What I'm looking for is a bookie that has easy sign up and d1rect dep0sit into your bank account. Or an overseas bookie... Sorry if that sounds naive but I've been burned before by aussie bookies because they let me sign up but wouldn't let me withdraw, etc.
    Last edited by Lookingtostart; 04-07-18 at 08:27 AM.

gooner89
    gooner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13003

would Bet365 not be good to use? I'm UK based and certainly they are top of the lot over here, but don't know what their Aussie branch is like, can't imagine it being too different?

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Can you tell us something regarding not paying you. What was problem?

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Now that Pinnacle's gone, what can Australians use?
    Pinbet88 of course.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

I'm out of the loop. Why did Pinnacle leave Australia?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

@Bookie... they did not say, but pretty obviously due to pressure to not break Australian law. This is increasing at the moment on all books.

I feel lost. This was the only bookie I ever needed. Now what?

What I'm looking for is a bookie that has easy sign up and d1rect dep0sit into your bank account. Or an overseas bookie... Sorry if that sounds naive but I've been burned before by aussie bookies because they let me sign up but wouldn't let me withdraw, etc.
    If Australian books wont pay you, you must be an angle shooter or doing something else against terms. It's close to impossible for an Australian book to get away with cheating you on payouts. Just tell the NTRC and they will soon fix it for you in 99% of cases.

And if Aussie books dont like whatever it is you have been doing, then you can be certain offshore books will penalize even faster.

Also, you will not find many (any?) decent offshore books who hold Australian bank accounts anymore. You are best to use bitcoin and let your local bitcoin exchange deal with you bank for transfers rather than have books do it.

BetCRIS takes big bets and is slow to limit winners. 5Dimes/Betonline/Greek added to them will give you something close to what you had at Pinny overall.

Betfair sounds like it will fill your gaps.

Rale
    Rale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Pinbet88 of course.
    Thats right! Hint - use agents.

Lookingtostart

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If Australian books wont pay you, you must be an angle shooter or doing something else against terms. It's close to impossible for an Australian book to get away with cheating you on payouts. Just tell the NTRC and they will soon fix it for you in 99% of cases.
    This was years ago, it was sportsbet, they did not allow South australians to withdraw, even though they let you sign up and deposit! Nothing to do with being an angle shooter, agent, or anything like that. I once tried to sign up at SBO Bet, they refused claiming I was an agent, wtf? What sort of Ocean's 11 shit do they think this is? I'm just a normal guy like most punters. Aussie bookies seem dodgy, they try low life tack-ticks, treat people like idiots, thanks guys, I'll try some of htese suggestions.

Lookingtostart

Oh btw, I NEED live soccer. Does BetCris, Pinbet88, Betonline etc have those?

Optional

This was years ago, it was sportsbet, they did not allow South australians to withdraw, even though they let you sign up and deposit! Nothing to do with being an angle shooter, agent, or anything like that. I once tried to sign up at SBO Bet, they refused claiming I was an agent, wtf? What sort of Ocean's 11 shit do they think this is? I'm just a normal guy like most punters. Aussie bookies seem dodgy, they try low life tack-ticks, treat people like idiots, thanks guys, I'll try some of htese suggestions.
    Yeah they suck the way they limit sharps so fast. I do think it's swinging back slightly toward the punter though. Maybe they have already canned all the sharps, but don't seem to hear people complaining as much the last year or two.

I don't agree they are dodgy though.

independentreserve.com is the best way I know for Australians to get cash into bitcoin and back out again btw.

Optional

Oh btw, I NEED live soccer. Does BetCris, Pinbet88, Betonline etc have those?
    https://www.pinbet88.com/en/sports/soccer <-- same as Pinny

And if you like Pinny live betting options you will probably be happy with what the offshores have too. None of them are as extensive as books like Bet365 though.

Lookingtostart

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    https://www.pinbet88.com/en/sports/soccer <-- same as Pinny

And if you like Pinny live betting options you will probably be happy with what the offshores have too. None of them are as extensive as books like Bet365 though.
    Checking it out now.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

I know some people hate them, but PremiumTradings just annouced they added the Australian Dollar as an accepted currency so it's now possible for aussies to get Pinnacle access again through them, with AUD.

Lookingtostart

Nope, pinbet88 does not allow australians either.

Optional

Nope, pinbet88 does not allow australians either.
    They will if you signup as a bitcoin only user and then use a VPN to access pinbet88. But if you want to confirm that is allowed and tell them you are Australian then they wont let you join.

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Why don't u try using an agent?

Lookingtostart

Quote Originally Posted by aliceinchains View Post
    Why don't u try using an agent?
    I'm just a recreational bettor.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!