doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

Realbet Warning

I deposited 2K and ran it up to 10K. I requested payouts in February and March 2016. They paid out 3 checks of 2500 in roughly 15 months. Its been more than a year since the last payout. They advised they were having difficulty with processors and the money would eventually be sent.

As of now, I have sent 4 emails since the begging of the year, and received no replies. They no longer list a customer support phone number on their site. I filed a SBR complaint yesterday.

Save your money for the best rated books on this site. It appears that Realbet will be closing shop soon.

I have countless email correspondences from 2016 and 2017. I could write on and on. But ill keep it short, simple, and to the point. If you like to be paid out in a timely fashion, top shelf customer service, then avoid Realbet.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

What site is that? Realbet? NEVER EVER heard of it? Why even deposit there? Absolutely doesn't make sense.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Sorry to hear about your experience there. Once your complaint has been assigned to a Dispute Analyst they'll be in contact with you. Due to the holiday weekend there may be a bit of a delay with that however

doylebrinson

What site is that? Realbet? NEVER EVER heard of it? Why even deposit there? Absolutely doesn't make sense.
    Realbet.eu They are listed on SBR. They offered many good cash bonuses. With hindsight, would have never deposited to them.

doylebrinson

Has SBR received any response from reabet regarding this complaint?

doylebrinson

Update:

Two Emails from Realbet:

Thanks for choosing RealBet!

We appreciate you time sending us an email. Our apologies for the inconvenience but if it is regarding your Payout, please be advised that we have not received yet an update from our Payouts Team.

Rest assured we will notify you as soon as we receive one. Thank you for your patience.

Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to email us at the information listed below.

Thanks for choosing RealBet!

We acknowledge that we're over the delivery time frame and we deeply apologize for the delay and inconvenience that this has caused you. Please know that we are doing our best to follow-up on your payout.

We're guaranteeing you that as soon as we received the tracking number, we'll forward it directly to the email address on file.

We're unable to confirm as to when you'll get your check, but rest assured that this will be dealt as an urgent concern.

Lastly, our Customer Service toll free number is currently under maintenance and we're unable to provide any contact number.

Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to write us back or call the number listed below.

doylebrinson

Sent them more than 5 emails since September. None of them have been replied to. Just sent them another email. Whats the best way of checking on an active case with SBR?

Edit:

The last email from them on August 1st, 2018:

"
    Hi Michael,

Thank you for choosing RealBet!

I understand that you were forced to wait a particularly long time for your payout. I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience was a bad one, and that you felt both disrespected and disregarded.

As of this time, we're still waiting for an update regarding your tracking information as your account has already been included in the priority list of players who will be receiving their money once they start sending out the checks. Once we have an update, we will surely let you know as soon as possible.

To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us.

If we can be of service to you further, I encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Bong
    RealBet Customer Service

Phone: 1-866-839-5255
    Email: service@realbet.eu
    Last edited by doylebrinson; 12-28-18 at 11:10 AM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by doylebrinson View Post

Bong
    RealBet Customer Service
    Tell this loser to put his Bong down and get you paid. Another site, just like TopBet, that I've had money on previously because of great bonuses/promotions and luckily never ran up a balance on. I believe at the time when I was with RealBet I had used a credit card to deposit. They never used it for fraudulent purposes after I lost my deposit at least so that's one positive.

doylebrinson

Update:

Haven't received a response from the email I sent last week. SBR has attempted to contact, but they haven't responded.

Tell this loser to put his Bong down and get you paid.
    Hahaha!

doylebrinson

Sent multiple emails and still no reply. Sent another email today. Stay away from realbet. Stay with the A+ rated books that have a 10+ year history of solid service!