ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

5DIMES logging in issue

This website cannot be A rated for gods sake

Continuously says LOGGING IN....and after reading this forum many players experience the same thing.

Delayed me on several bets I wanted to make for live in play wagering. UNBELIEVABLE NEVER NEVER AGAIN

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I read every single post in this sub forum and have done for years. I am a little bit forgetful but do not recall anyone else ever complaining about this... let alone "many players"!

Have you asked them for advice?

You can try logging in at propbet.com with your 5D details too. Its their backup site.

Try turning off any adblockers for the domain too. And unload your broswer linked password manager if you have one.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by ATC727 View Post
    This website cannot be A rated for gods sake

Continuously says LOGGING IN....and after reading this forum many players experience the same thing.

Delayed me on several bets I wanted to make for live in play wagering. UNBELIEVABLE NEVER NEVER AGAIN
    Sounds like you need to find another A Book with a more reliable website. Betonline may be the answer to your problem.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

yeah Live in play wagering is not updated so it won't take bets. And of course bitcoin is 1x / 7 days LOL