anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Im owed 10k still since 3/2017
    Why continue to promise if they are broke? Why not just tell us?
    I know some folks in Philippines who are going to handle this as a last resort. We should all put our $$ in for a quick resolution

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

has everyone here been paid like thomorino has been claiming?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said most people have been paid - there obviously are some people that have not. Again, reading the posts here and elsewhere, as well as looking at complaints, most, including myself were paid.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I said most people have been paid - there obviously are some people that have not. Again, reading the posts here and elsewhere, as well as looking at complaints, most, including myself were paid.
    you read the posts here and concluded that most people were paid?

that's dumb even for you

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you read the posts here and concluded that most people were paid?

that's dumb even for you
    Lol, I read the posts everywhere and talk to a number of people here, at OSGA, and on social media. I also look at complaints filed at a number of places. I think most people, like me, were paid. Get lost little guy, there are less than 3 people here who claim they are still owed money from topbet, the number was much higher at this time last year.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9831

I am still owed going back to August 10th 2017

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Sucks

milwaukee mike

good thing there are less than 3 people still owed (guess that means 2)

so frank and one other guy are the only people that haven't been paid, weird

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Been waiting since June. Noticed that they updated the site overnight, and now my funds that I had withdrawn are showing up in my playable balance. This happen to anyone else?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    Been waiting since June. Noticed that they updated the site overnight, and now my funds that I had withdrawn are showing up in my playable balance. This happen to anyone else?
    sorry to hear

according to themoron, you and frank are the only ones that haven't been paid

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    Yeah, this happend to me too, I resubmitted my wire today. As I said, there are some people who have not been paid - I do not think the number is that high. I was paid as recently as April, as I said when deposits rolled in for the world cup, even though it was only $500. I maintain that this book pays when deposits come in, and they should start coming in for football in the next month. Not that I care but a shit book not a scam.

thomorino

Just ignore Mike, his posts have no value and he's broke.

Frank what has worked for me for getting my money out of topbet. I've gotten nearly 7k out, 3k in the last year in between September and April, has been doing 5 things.

1. Keep your account active - make them think because you are still playing you might deposit again - I usually bet a little there a week just to keep my account active.

2. Keep in contact - I send 1 email a week, it takes 20 seconds.

3. Request bank wires not checks - Bank Wires comes faster and you don't have worry about a check bouncing.

4. Keep your request for 1k or less - Topbet seems more willing to send smallar amounts since A) they can afford it, and B) it suggests you may still play and deposit there.

regularguy1
    regularguy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1544

Still waiting on 3 $2500 checks from early 2017.

Frank

Things have gone from bad to worse. I get this email:

"Due to the recent changes that we had on our website and our system, we had returned all withdrawals back in case of any data loss from the recent upgrade. A total of $7620 was returned to your account. Kindly send a new payout request using the website (https://topbet.eu/cashier/withdraw) for $7500 and please leave $120 available to cover the fees for the request. We'll return it back at the same queue once you've sent the request and we'll follow them up with our processors."

I, reluctantly, go through the process and request the first one but it's saying you can only request 1 per week. I email back and get this response:

"Regarding for the reprocess, since our system can only take in $2500 max at a time, please process $2500 for now and we'll contact you within 24-48 hours for the rest. We assure you that all the payouts requested before the change will not lose their queue."

I wait 48 hours and no call so I email again and get this response:

"Regarding the other $5000, currently our payout system can only process $2500 at a time. We'll just have to wait for the $2500 to be sent out for you to request a new one. "

I email again saying that these earlier withdrawals were submitted many, many months ago and already processed a long time ago. I ask for a manager's name, number, extension, etc. and I get this response:

"
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We have made some changes and part of that is the new process that as long as you have a pending Payout request, you can not request for another one. As soon as you receive the Tracking information for the withdrawal then you can go ahead and do the request online or call us so we can walk you through. We understand your frustration about this matter but there is no available supervisor as of the moment."

I ask for the name of a manager and best time to call and no reply.

thomorino

I don't see this as a change, they bounced everyone's pending payments back with the change in the software as was reported by a lot of people a couple days ago. They've always limited withdrawals to 2500 per request unless you do a wire.

They obviously aren't likely to pay anyone until football/deposit season, once that starts we'll see, but they did pay me as I said as recently as April.

Frank

I don't see this as a change, they bounced everyone's pending payments back with the change in the software as was reported by a lot of people a couple days ago. They've always limited withdrawals to 2500 per request unless you do a wire.

They obviously aren't likely to pay anyone until football/deposit season, once that starts we'll see, but they did pay me as I said as recently as April.
    I had 3 requests in for a long time. Now they are saying I have 1 request and then have to wait to request the 2nd one until after the 1st one is paid. It means that even if they do end up paying the first one, I have to go to the back of the line for the 2nd one.

I had hoped that last year but my oldest one was before football season 2017. Others have been waiting longer evidently so I wouldn't bank on that theory.

When you were paid in April, how long before was it requested?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I had 3 requests in for a long time. Now they are saying I have 1 request and then have to wait to request the 2nd one until after the 1st one is paid. It means that even if they do end up paying the first one, I have to go to the back of the line for the 2nd one.

I had hoped that last year but my oldest one was before football season 2017. Others have been waiting longer evidently so I wouldn't bank on that theory.

Most people who I have followed were paid most or what they were owed during football season last year although there are obviously some people who were not
    When you were paid in April, how long before was it requested?
    Most people who I have followed were paid most or what they were owed during football season last year although there are obviously some people who were not. I got paid in April for a request for a request I had made 2 months prior - they were late and the payout coincided with likely deposits for the world cup - which to me shows they are still paying SOME people when deposits are coming in.

I think, although I obviously don't know, that they are paying active accounts. The people owed over 2k that haven't been paid in over 6-7 months likely don't have active accounts. Again though, the most recent request that I was paid was only for $500.

thomorino

I think the key is to keep your requests low - 1k or less, and keep your account active. The people not getting paid for the most part all seem to be owed 2k or more and I don't think they have active accounts either.

thomorino

I don't know anyone who didn't get paid something during football season last year and into this year - but I obviously don't know of or follow everyone.

Frank

I don't know anyone who didn't get paid something during football season last year and into this year - but I obviously don't know of or follow everyone.
    Now you do.

thomorino

I think the people not being paid who got no money during football season are people who have not kept their accounts active - don't know for sure though.

Frank

I think the people not being paid who got no money during football season are people who have not kept their accounts active - don't know for sure though.
    I kept my account active all year round so throw that theory out the window. I still have more in the account past the $7500 + 120 in fees.

thomorino

I think active requires you to bet on a weekly basis - what an active account might be could be up for debate. Its interesting that its clear some people are and still have been getting paid and some are not. I have followed up with topbet on a weekly basis and I call once every 2 weeks - it takes 2 minutes of my time. I wonder how many people still owed large sums from last year have been following up with them.

Frank

I think active requires you to bet on a weekly basis - what an active account might be could be up for debate. Its interesting that its clear some people are and still have been getting paid and some are not. I have followed up with topbet on a weekly basis and I call once every 2 weeks - it takes 2 minutes of my time. I wonder how many people still owed large sums from last year have been following up with them.
    Yeah, I wagered pretty much on a daily basis so put that theory to rest.

thomorino

I'm saying wager well the payout request is pending, but I have followed up with topbet through email and calling.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yeah, I wagered pretty much on a daily basis so put that theory to rest.
    How many times have you deposited and when was the last time you made a deposit?

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    How many times have you deposited and when was the last time you made a deposit?

The last time I deposited was in 2015 when they were C rated and didn't have any complaints at the time.

No idea how many times I deposited before I went on a run and built a big balance.

thomorino

I don't think when you deposited has anything to do with it, I haven't deposited since 2013. I have followed up with topbet through emails and calling them though.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I don't think when you deposited has anything to do with it, I haven't deposited since 2013. I have followed up with topbet through emails and calling them though.
    okay nevermind than. Just a thought.

thomorino

I would try smaller withdrawal requests, I have received 3 bank wires and 1 check over the last year, all were for 1k or less, and only one was for 1k. I look at it like I'm getting paid with deposits since the book has no or very little working capital, so my payout requests have to be proportional to the deposits and winnings I think the book is bringing in.

Frank

I would try smaller withdrawal requests, I have received 3 bank wires and 1 check over the last year, all were for 1k or less, and only one was for 1k. I look at it like I'm getting paid with deposits since the book has no or very little working capital, so my payout requests have to be proportional to the deposits and winnings I think the book is bringing in.
    Wires are not and have never been an option for me.

They have told me every single time that the only way is a check.

thomorino

I received email updates from topbet today - they said my payout will remain pending and can be cancelled until the bill descriptor is available - which could take up to a month - bad sign but I still think, as I said, that football and deposit season should lead to another round of payouts.

Frank

1 year today and counting................................ ..........

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Has SBR attempted to contact them ?

They seem to process bitcoins, although I am guessing you will get same run around.

thomorino

I talked to topbet today, they admitted payouts have been slow, lol. I do like their honesty, but next month should tell us everything. If they don't start paying the first 2 weeks of football season they aren't likely to pay ever.

First 12345 ... Last