REX30600
    REX30600's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Campeonbet.com

Hello everyoneTwo and a half months ago, I made five bets on the winner of the best movie at the OscarsBetting details 5X20 € at the odds of 7/1 made over several daysResult, the bets are winners which makes a gain of 700 €I request a withdrawal, which is denied me,Reason invoked a term that allows them to cancel repetitive bets."A term that seems to me unfair" and can be used at any time to their advantageIf my bets had been canceled before the result, I would have accepted the decision.You are warned

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

What a specific paragraph of Terms and Rules about repetitive bets?

REX30600

Bonjour Tom C'est le terme: 43.6 Campeonbet se réserve le droit d'annuler sur le même événement / marché si elle dépasse le paiement maximum de cet événement / marché.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by REX30600 View Post
    Bonjour Tom C'est le terme: 43.6 Campeonbet se réserve le droit d'annuler sur le même événement / marché si elle dépasse le paiement maximum de cet événement / marché.
    They are saying your combined bets exceeded their limit.

"Hello Tom This is the term: 43.6 Campeonbet reserves the right to cancel on the same event / market if it exceeds the maximum payment of this event / market."

Have you asked them to honor your first bet only?

REX30600

Hello OptionalThe question is why did they validate my bets?Since after this validation, I was limited to 1 € per bet and all this a month before the resultSo they knew it! they preferred to bet on a losing result

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by REX30600 View Post
    Hello OptionalThe question is why did they validate my bets?Since after this validation, I was limited to 1 € per bet and all this a month before the resultSo they knew it! they preferred to bet on a losing result
    Sounds like they took a free shot. Would they have voided if his/her bets had lost?

REX30600

Campeonbet.com

Absolument King-Suckerman! Absolutely King-Suckerman!

Knowing that on their betting slip, was indicated the limit of bet
    In good faith, I made my bets over several days
    In this kind of bookmakers, we are afraid of winning
    You are warned, Flee! Run away !
    Last edited by REX30600; 03-15-18 at 05:37 AM.

REX30600

Thanks to SBR and Brad for trying to solve my problem
    CAMPEONBET are crooks
    A tip, go your way

REX30600

It's been 12 years since I bet
    If I have any advice to give
    Avoid all these new exotic bookmakers
    Only English and Irish bookmakers are serious

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Campeonbet asked that SBR post this statement from them regarding this case;

“Campeontbet is a playerfriendly online gaming portal with main concern to provide an entertaining environment to the client. This has to be within the accepted by customers terms and conditions. When terms are breached we reserve the right to act according to the rules. The case here was clear for us and we infact acted in best terms for the client. Our main aim is always to be fair and pro-client in all issues and to ensure the best possible customer service.”

I can also confirm that SBR found that Campeonbet did follow fair industry practice in calculating the players winnings here and did not request that the player return over-payment.

REX30600

If they think they have acted correctly
    I would simply say to those who will take the risk of signing up at home, to have a free day, in order to read the thousand terms and conditions of their site.
    If you are not afraid to win go there!
    In the case where you will have won, you will have to pass the control of the thousand termsIn this case, it will be hoped that they will not find the term that will cancel your winnings

My advice "a man who is warned, he is worth two"
    Last edited by REX30600; 04-19-18 at 05:34 AM.

REX30600

I think all these new bookmakers coming to the market are to be avoided
    Campeonbet is my worst experienceIt is not normal to bet with fear, not to be paid!