fishfan51
    fishfan51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Newbie looking for some help.

Hey guys,

Just found this site, looks like it's full of good info. I'm looking for some input from experienced players at BoDog. I've been at BoDog for probably two years. I play small wagers just for entertainment. My first deposit was with a prepaid credit card because truthfully I didn't want to give out any real personal information. (credit card, bank account #'s, etc.)

Recently, I've been doing well. Enough to look into making a withdrawl. I asked for the "check" method, again because with little experience, I'd like to divulge as little personal information as possible. I've been reading how people have had trouble getting their money or having to fight for months to do so.

That's when I found out about SBR and ended up here. I made a small withdrawl request yesterday just to see what develops. I'm wondering if any of the experienced people here that have played with Bodog has had any trouble?

Thanks for any input.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

your fine they are solid...I have not used for years but they use to send out checks drawn from Canadian bank w. US address if I remember right
    Points Awarded:

fishfan51 gave littlekona 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.