yarko77
    Update your status
    yarko77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

bet365 laughing at me

Hi guys. I had a problem with the bookmaker, and on the expanses of the Russian-language Internet I was advised this site. I'm not really sure that I created the topic in the right section, so I apologize in advance. Also, I apologize for my English.The crux of the problem.

I received a message from Bet365 that they limit the amount of bets for me. It upset me and I decided to withdraw money. I want to note that my account is verified. After my request 72 hours passed. I never got the money. They hang in the section "cancel withdrawal of money." I repeatedly contacted the verification service. At first I was advised to wait 2-10 hours. Then they informed me that my account was undergoing an additional check and I needed to wait another 24 hours. Then another 24 hours. Now they answered the same thing. The bookmaker does not give specific terms. The account is not blocked, I can go and write them a chat. I can make a bet. But I can not get my money. The support service just pissed and advises to wait. I do not receive any more information.Maybe someone had a similar problem? How should I deal with this? Thank you

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 is known for limiting accounts real fast...

need more details, how much you deposit? via which method? you verified your identity already? what did you bet? how much did you win? withdrawal method???

yarko77
    Update your status

There was a deposit of $ 1000. There were also several bets on hockey, all on big markets. NHL, top leagues of Europe. The amount on the account doubled. The deposit was made through the payment system Neteller.In the section "my account" the following is written:

"Your account is verified for Know Your Customer.

Please note, in certain circumstances we may require further information from you in accordance with our licence conditions. We will contact you should this be necessary."

Of course, they did not require additional information from me.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep us posted...

ask for reasons why this is happening and how long will it take

their neteller withdrawals usually take 3 hrs

yarko77
    Update your status

They do not give reasons and do not say how much time they need. All they offer is to wait. They say they will contact me themselves. But the problem is that it's been 72 hours. During this time, there was no explanation.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by yarko77 View Post
    They do not give reasons and do not say how much time they need. All they offer is to wait. They say they will contact me themselves. But the problem is that it's been 72 hours. During this time, there was no explanation.
    Was that $1000 your first deposit?

If so it's not abnormal for the account to go to second level review first withdraw, even if KYC has been pre-done. Especially if you win and make a withdrawal soon after.

It often takes a few days.

I would just wait to hear from them. Chasing them to tell you more wont help and might even make them suspicious and check into you more.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

If you are a decent better, never use Bet 365. It's a joke book where it's impossible to win any money if you are a successful bettor. If you are a newbie that loses money but plays just for fun, 365 is a good book. For everybody else, it's god awful.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    If you are a decent better, never use Bet 365. It's a joke book where it's impossible to win any money if you are a successful bettor. If you are a newbie that loses money but plays just for fun, 365 is a good book. For everybody else, it's god awful.
    Bet365 is a solid out for many people in many markets.

yarko77
    Update your status

After 12 hours their answer has not changed, they are still asking to wait

yarko77
    Update your status

4 day of my expectation is coming to an end. The chat decided not to write, but to call the hotline. There the answer was the same - "your account is being checked." How long it will take and what they check-they do not tell me.Maybe someone heard about this? or faced with this situation?

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

They have some suspicion regarding you.Wait few more days if you are legit it will all be ok. They are A+++ shop.

yarko77
    Update your status

In a telephone conversation, I asked if you need to send additional documents? They replied that they did not need anything. Just wait. It's just pissing.
    I have been playing for 1xbet for three years, and before that I thought that the most stupid support was there. Apparently I was wrong.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Support cannot nake decisions. They have relevant department investigating you.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

I know very well what will happen. You will have to provide : selfie with your ID, another form of ID (driver license or passport), PVC (it's a postal letter with a 5 digit code), screenshot if you deposited by Skrill or Neteller. Also I read that sometimes they asked people to notarize their documents.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Don't be your own worst enemy.

You sound like you expect not to be paid being so worried about an account review.

That will not help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I would just wait to hear from them. Chasing them to tell you more wont help and might even make them suspicious and check into you more.

yarko77
    Update your status

A week later they still blocked my account and requested additional documents. Also sent the postal code. Vobshchem, the business has moved from a place. This is already encouraging.

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Be patient dude, i hope that it will be solved. And I agree with the idea that you shouldn't ask the support every so often. Because sometimes they don't really have much to do either.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

I had an account at B365 some 8 years ago. They limited me very fast to some 20 EUR net win on all markets, maybe main leagues (English premier, etc.) to some 30 EUR. And even overall I was not in +, but about 600 EUR in minus, after 4-5 bets. B365 does not like (as all recreational bookmakers does not) arbers and players who play odds that are highest at B365 (at the moment) on the market. If you play " underpriced "odds - they will let you play. No idea, what are they waiting (investigating) for, but hopefully, you will get paid soon.