catsanddogs
    catsanddogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Can you open Pinnacle Account in USA?

If it’s a big hassle forget about it...?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Only option is to use an agent and use bitcoin only (Asianconnect and probably others)...so I'm guessing you'd call that a hassle.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

No. They don't accept US customers.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by catsanddogs View Post
    If it’s a big hassle forget about it...?
    AsianConnect is far from hassle....It's awesomeness...Pin Bet is there plus many other great options like asianodds, 9wickets and matchbet....once you get in there you can transfer funds between books via there site in minutes and they pay before you close the Chat box.....Once u start exploring you will find that pin bet is actually not best option as the exchanges on there matchbook and 9wickets are better for straight wagers for oods in many cases...I use pin bet there for parlays most of the time though.....It has made my wagering life so much better! Only down side is you have to VPN and change countries going from say Pin bet to Matchbook or others,,,CS is also outstanding!
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    AsianConnect is far from hassle....It's awesomeness...Pin Bet is there plus many other great options like asianodds, 9wickets and matchbet....once you get in there you can transfer funds between books via there site in minutes and they pay before you close the Chat box.....Once u start exploring you will find that pin bet is actually not best option as the exchanges on there matchbook and 9wickets are better for straight wagers for oods in many cases...I use pin bet there for parlays most of the time though.....It has made my wagering life so much better! Only down side is you have to VPN and change countries going from say Pin bet to Matchbook or others,,,CS is also outstanding!
    I agree, to open an account at AC is not a big thing, but it's rather the whole Bitcoin issue that you have to deal with. Actually it's not a big thing, too, but when you start from zero, you definitely have to spend some time to learn about exchanges, wallets and transactions. If OP has knowledge about Bitcoin, I would recommend AC, too.

catsanddogs

Thanks. I just opened a BetOnline account with Bitcoin. In process of opening an account at 5Dimes and Heritage..

catsanddogs

Would like a fourth option especially with MLB on deck.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by catsanddogs View Post
    Would like a fourth option especially with MLB on deck.
    I like heritage for mlb..on tilt days I would do blind parlays buying max runs they allow...out of all books I use they allow for most buy and sell runs....take Colorado at home game at over 18 lol

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

went through a lot (ip changer, multiple accounts, transfers etc. ) and dont like pinnalces lines or setup at all. It looks nothing like their site that was available to USA 10-15 years ago, no props either. It was pretty much a waste of time. Margins are pretty much same as other books, not razor thin like before either. Too bad.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    went through a lot (ip changer, multiple accounts, transfers etc. ) and dont like pinnalces lines or setup at all. It looks nothing like their site that was available to USA 10-15 years ago, no props either. It was pretty much a waste of time. Margins are pretty much same as other books, not razor thin like before either. Too bad.
    I found that too...the exchanges blow away all books betfair, fairlay and matchbook best by far for straight bets...for parlays I found that pin bet juices parlays more...nitrogen does not so they get many of my parlays