jordanjrc
    jordanjrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada

Did you ever get an resolve on this? This past weekend, I was called by a bovada customer service rep and they informed me that my withdraw request for $1100 that I won from the super bowl was going to take up to 4 weeks. They went on to say if I setup up coinbase/blockchain, that i could get my money right away. The guy walked me through setting up the accounts and we were waiting on coinbase to verify some test deposit to get my account verified. When I woke up this morning, someone had logged into my account at 230am last night, and withdrew $1000 to a bitcoin account which doesn't belong to me....

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjrc View Post
    Did you ever get an resolve on this? This past weekend, I was called by a bovada customer service rep and they informed me that my withdraw request for $1100 that I won from the super bowl was going to take up to 4 weeks. They went on to say if I setup up coinbase/blockchain, that i could get my money right away. The guy walked me through setting up the accounts and we were waiting on coinbase to verify some test deposit to get my account verified. When I woke up this morning, someone had logged into my account at 230am last night, and withdrew $1000 to a bitcoin account which doesn't belong to me....
    what? why would he say you need a coinbase? and why was he helping you set up? was this through there CS phone that you called? all you need as a wallet address...why we "we" waiting on test deposits to verify? wow

TheDempster
    TheDempster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1518

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjrc View Post
    WTF???