winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Dotabet confiscated 870EUR [Resolved]

First of all I knew this bookmaker has problems with payments but after I saw that Ionnie solved his problem with dotabet and he got paid, I wanted to give a shot and to try them.

At Saturday deposited 170EUR just to try them and my balance increased to 870EUR.
    Wanted to withdraw money yesterday, they declined it and wanted to send them the documents.
    Okay, did it and today I saw that my account has been locked.

Contacted their live support and they told me that I used FAKE documents and it's not my genuine account.
    I couldn't understand what they mean and I asked for proof as these are the documents which usual i use for verification by all bookmakers and for first time a bookmaker called me FAKE documents.

I will be happy if SBR can contact them on my purpose.

I submitted already complaint about them.

Waiting to hear back from you.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-02-18 at 04:14 PM.

winner9

And now blocked from their live support because I asked what's going on, lol.

Hope they are able to communicate with SBR about the case as I can't send even mails to info@dotabet.com .

winner9

Some update about this case?

David told me that he will check today the case but still no reply.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by winner9 View Post
    Some update about this case?

David told me that he will check today the case but still no reply.
    I believe he was on a plane flight yesterday and promised to look into it personally.

You have the big cheese helping instead of CS, he probably has a million other things to handle as well, I'd let him work it out and get back to you in his own time personally.

winner9

Hi Emurla,
    Thnks for you patience and co-operation, when there is a KYC red flag we're required to do some things by our regulators which is why this is a little more complicated than you probably think it should be.
    Rest assured though the matter is being dealt with.
    Have a great weekend,
    David

Don't know what this red flag means, God.

Big company which can't pay 890EUR ???

Hope to solve it soon ...

winner9

Dear @Optional ,

I wanted to say just that the issue has been resolved thanks to David.

I want to thank to the audithory there specially to Lonnie who wrote me his email address.

We are a great family there !

winner9

Please change the thread as RESOLVED dear @Optional .

Forgot to write it .

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by winner9 View Post
    Dear @Optional ,

I wanted to say just that the issue has been resolved thanks to David.

I want to thank to the audithory there specially to Lonnie who wrote me his email address.

We are a great family there !
    Great news.

And thanks for updating the forum.

Optional

A statement was provided by Dotabet about this problem;

" I would like to offer offer our sincere apologies to the player in question here over the service he recieved at the start of this process, it fell considerably short of the standard I expect all customers at dotabet to recieve. There is never an excuse for poor customer service and we have taken steps to correct the issues in this instance and ensure it never happens again. We're currently in the process of upgrading our licenses and as a result our KYC processes have also been upgraded, on this occassion a red flag over the documentation was raised and as a result of that we are bound under new reglatory conditions to undertake certain procedures. Whereas I personally fully believed the player that he had had the documents accepted by other gaming companies, that fact is irrelevant to the protocol that must be followed.

In this instance the entire process took 4-5 working days to complete, whereas I would like to be able to offer an optimal service to our customers and ensure the process does not take this long typically, unfortunately in some instances these things take longer than others, I do not believe that this is an unreasonable length of time to take. It is important that it si clear that in this case, no money was confiscated not were there any problems with payments as the title and opening post in the thread suggests, the account and cashier was simply frozen whilst the case was investigated. The creation of this thread ddn't play a role in the conclusion of the case.

None of this excuses the level of service provided at the start of the process and for that I truly apologetic and offer my assurances we are continuing to strive for a perfect enviroment for our customers.

Many thanks and good luck to you all

Dotabet"