Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Watch out for the spin on Younger wheel

You wager throws a 30 day hold on whatever your balance is. That's bull shit!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Same thing on the FP of 100% too. But the spin i believe is 100% fair at least i have had great luck with it . Last was for $50 but i have hit $250 once and hit the multiple spins one getting over $400 that time. I think only once i got $25 . If i get to where i want i will just stop playing and wait the month then cash out. I also got holiday points enough for like $70 in FP or so. Plus i qualify for gamblers insurance. I know that 30 days sucks but they do pay.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Same thing on the FP of 100% too. But the spin i believe is 100% fair at least i have had great luck with it . Last was for $50 but i have hit $250 once and hit the multiple spins one getting over $400 that time. I think only once i got $25 . If i get to where i want i will just stop playing and wait the month then cash out. I also got holiday points enough for like $70 in FP or so. Plus i qualify for gamblers insurance. I know that 30 days sucks but they do pay.
    Remember bro you only qualify for the insurance if you've made at least one deposit of 500 or more...

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    They pulled that crap on me in the past too. A $25 free play locked up thousands of dollars for a full month. They should just have a 3x or 5x rollover on your prize. Glad I don't play there anymore.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    They pulled that crap on me in the past too. A $25 free play locked up thousands of dollars for a full month. They should just have a 3x or 5x rollover on your prize. Glad I don't play there anymore.
    I agree that locking up your account for a month sucks, they should only apply the roll over.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Remember bro you only qualify for the insurance if you've made at least one deposit of 500 or more...
    It does say i qualify but i do not think i did $500 in the last time period. But it is saying i qualify for the 15%. It does say "Lifetime" amount of $500 so if that means that if at any point ever i deposited $500 i know i have but it would be going back a ways.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    It does say i qualify but i do not think i did $500 in the last time period. But it is saying i qualify for the 15%. It does say "Lifetime" amount of $500 so if that means that if at any point ever i deposited $500 i know i have but it would be going back a ways.
    Yup, that is exactly what that means...anytime ever and you are good to go.