Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Sports.ag - easy deposits, yet no withdrawals

Just another reminder to EVERYONE not to use this scam site. I did a few deposits into the account without incident, yet my withdrawal (from mid-October) is STILL pending. Thus far I've got "it will be out next week", then "it will be out tomorrow" then "we are waiting from an update from our processing team."

If they offer you a 100000% match, it's not with it as anything you win won't ever get sent to you. Go elsewhere and be smart.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: littlekona

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Best of luck. Hope you get paid. I remember they gave many players $100 free bets a while back. I lost mine first try though.

Chcbleachers

Sports.AG still not paying....

Approaching the three month mark and no payout yet....latest excuse of the day is 'we pay them out in the order they are receive.'

Stay clear of this scam site....

Chcbleachers

Someone sent me this email that they received from the crooks at sports.ag when they asked them how long it took for payouts to be processed - you can see they are lying through their teeth. Clearly this is all BS as I've been waiting for my funds for three months.

Stay clear of these liars and thieves - if you win, you will NEVER get your money.
    ToXXXXXX

Jan 14 at 4:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Sports.ag!

We appreciate your time sending us an email regarding your concern.

The standard time frame for withdrawal requests to be approve normally takes 24-48 hours. Once approved it will take approximately 6-12 business days for the payout to be sent out. Please be advised that it may go beyond the standard time frame, depending on the volume of withdrawal requests.

Should you have any questions or concern, don't hesitate to contact us using the number listed below.

Best regards,

Dianne
    Sports Customer Service

Phone: 1-888-376-6995
    Email: support@sports.ag