break99
    break99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

VPS betting

Hello,

i have a general Question about VPS for betting, sorry at first for my "bad" english.
    I´m thinking to use the VPS for betting, because i like to travel and stay abroad for some month, specially in Asia...and we all know, where most of the IP´s from Asia Countrys are blocked.

My Question now is...

1. Can the Bookies see, that i am using a VPS? Because i know, they can see, if someone use a VPN. So how about VPS?
    Because, some Bookies are welcome if the Customers use VPN/VPS and some others doesn`t like it.

2. If yes, what kind of Information can they see? Using VPS + also the Provider Name?

3. If 1&2, how about...if i install here at my Home, a VPS and connect it from abroad? So i got a Provider who offers a Broadband Internet.
    But it is useless, if they know, that i´m using a VPS...
    so then i would choose a cheap VPN Provider, and bet only on the Bookies who allowed to use VPN.

Thanks for the Answers....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

You're over complicating it.

But if you need to ask those questions you definitely should not be trying to trick anyone as you just don't know enough.

For a short trip the best way is to load TeamViewer onto your home machine and connect to it from your laptop/phone whilst away.

Basically, you take control of your machine via terminal session and anything you then do using it appears 100% normal to any site you visit.