Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Living in New Jersey Sucks sometimes

No intertops or Bovada.

Could have been a free $2,000 I could have got.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

If you are talking bonus then Intertops bonus isn't great.

Bovada poker bonus was nice. Then I also got it when they switched to Ignition before bringing poker back again. Bovada bitcoin bonuses they had a while back was the best ever. I made almost $5,000 off those bonuses alone.

Online poker is tough in NJ. It's not wonder why so many play offshore still. Bigger and easier games. The tournaments are nice on Pokerstars though. So you have that.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    If you are talking bonus then Intertops bonus isn't great.

Bovada poker bonus was nice. Then I also got it when they switched to Ignition before bringing poker back again. Bovada bitcoin bonuses they had a while back was the best ever. I made almost $5,000 off those bonuses alone.

Online poker is tough in NJ. It's not wonder why so many play offshore still. Bigger and easier games. The tournaments are nice on Pokerstars though. So you have that.
    100% cash up to $1000, 8 times roll. I would have cleared that in like 2 weeks during college basketball.

After the money I got locked up in absolute poker, never had the stomach to play online poker again. Don't have the time to sit there for hours.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    100% cash up to $1000, 8 times roll. I would have cleared that in like 2 weeks during college basketball.

After the money I got locked up in absolute poker, never had the stomach to play online poker again. Don't have the time to sit there for hours.
    Intertops only has $200 bonus. You wouldn't need to worry about money being lost playing online poker in NJ

Edit: I stand corrected. I see the $1k bonus with 8x roll under promotions. They only advertise the $200 one on front page.

bigmarty
    bigmarty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

That intertops bonus is a pain in the ass. They limit your account to small bet sizes so you can't clear it, and that way they have your funds to hold while you painstakingly clear the rollover.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarty View Post
    That intertops bonus is a pain in the ass. They limit your account to small bet sizes so you can't clear it, and that way they have your funds to hold while you painstakingly clear the rollover.
    I see your thread on this now. That stuff is to be expected from C rated books but not A books like Intertops.