Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2134

Bovada slow payout?

They say it may take 48 hours which I am going on my third day now so it's not a huge delay yet. I'm just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing slow payout with Bovada. They've been pretty quick the past few payouts and I'm hoping this is not going to be a rehash from last year.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for sharing. There are no Bovada payout complaints on file. Keep us posted. You can also document how long it took to receive payment in the monthly payout reports thread for November 2017.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I've got one going on 48 hours now. Pretty upset simply because I'd have made $500 from having it yesterday from bitcoin increase.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

I get monthly withdrawals from Bovada/Ignition and they never take more than 8 hours. My latest request was 2 days ago and I've gotten nothing, so I'm assuming the Bitcoin surge has slowed them to a crawl for any number of reasons. I've got to think bitcoin confirmations are really backlogged and taking forever with the market frenzy, so I'm sure the waiting lines are going to be long and slow this time. Comes with the territory. I've been getting withdrawals from them for 6 years and 90% of the time it's smooth, and 10% of the time, it's not. Considering the circumstances, that's not a bad ratio.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

someone just tried to jack my bovada account, was getting hundreds of spam emails and so had to figure out what they were trying to hide.

Sobs tried to do a payout in bitcoin but cancelled.

Crusherrr

Yeah they are usually great. I just cancelled mine because I simply wanted more BTC and didnt need the payout. Was waiting 2.5 days though.

Headsterx

Still waiting for payout and reply back from my message a day ago. It's not looking good.

Crusherrr

I'm definitely not concerned about Bovada paying out. I'm going to request a new payout tonight after I ran it up a bit more. Hopefully it goes faster this time.

fa6664
    fa6664's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    someone just tried to jack my bovada account, was getting hundreds of spam emails and so had to figure out what they were trying to hide.

Sobs tried to do a payout in bitcoin but cancelled.
    Sounds familiar. They were successful on my account and took out $2000. My question is did they get your mom's maiden name correct to complete the withdrawal on Bovada's website? Bovada will not say on my incident what exactly they put down for that.

On Reddit, a guy logged on in the morning and noticed someone had made a $600 bet on a Croatian basketball game at 3 am in his Bovada account a couple of days ago. Bovada is "looking into it". Which means they will do jack shit about it.

So obviously this book has serious issues either with inside employees or just shoddy internet security. Either way its a major red flag to avoid this place. The slow plays are probably the result of people pulling their money out. SBR should reevaluate their rating.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I'm definitely not concerned about Bovada paying out. I'm going to request a new payout tonight after I ran it up a bit more. Hopefully it goes faster this time.
    I requested $4,277 on 11/26 and still waiting. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) I ran it up to $11k. I'm not going to cancel my original payout request as it's now going to be day #4. I need the original request to be processed so I can then request the remaining amount. I'm at "legend level 3" and not really feeling like a "legend."

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

There is a pretty detailed thread on Bovada payouts across the street at 2+2. Not sure why but seems occasionally some payouts get slow there even though others are getting them fast despite them claim they do them "in the order received".

Headsterx

Wtf! Now their website is saying:.
    "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently unable to offer our services in your area."

Headsterx

It's only on the mobile site and sent a screenshot to their service department. I have access on the computer.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It's only on the mobile site and sent a screenshot to their service department. I have access on the computer.
    Do you live close to a border or something? Perhaps your mobile network is getting flagged as being in another location.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Do you live close to a border or something? Perhaps your mobile network is getting flagged as being in another location.
    Not quite sure what happened, but after a few hours I had access again on the mobile site. I live in Bay Area so not close to the border.

Also, I finally got my payout today so everything is ok, though it took a week to get it via BTC.