A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

5Dimes LIVE betting on mobile is garbage

Overall, I enjoy 5Dimes and all that they have to offer but their LIVE BET Ultra is junk on mobile.

I was trying to find Man U vs. Crystal Palce but gave up. 5Dimes lists over 140 matches but there isn't a search feature so you have to manually sift through a lot of junk league matches. By the time you get halfway down the page the screen reloads. Frustrating.

I'm on a Galaxy S8+ and have tried multiple browsers. Nothing works well enough to live bet with on 5Dimes.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I'm surprised these offshore books don't offer an app for at least the Android phone. I know it would be difficult listing these apps in the iTunes store for iOS, but maybe offer something for Android since there's more avenues to install the app.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I'm surprised these offshore books don't offer an app for at least the Android phone. I know it would be difficult listing these apps in the iTunes store for iOS, but maybe offer something for Android since there's more avenues to install the app.
    I've wondered the same thing. They don't even have to put the Android App on the Play Store. Just list it on their site.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

Tried it on iphone, not impressed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When I live bet mobile 5Dimes I use dynamic lines option

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Used it last night to get a fat plus money bet on the Yankees Midway through the first inning!

I had no issues

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Overall, I enjoy 5Dimes and all that they have to offer but their LIVE BET Ultra is junk on mobile.

I was trying to find Man U vs. Crystal Palce but gave up. 5Dimes lists over 140 matches but there isn't a search feature so you have to manually sift through a lot of junk league matches. By the time you get halfway down the page the screen reloads. Frustrating.

I'm on a Galaxy S8+ and have tried multiple browsers. Nothing works well enough to live bet with on 5Dimes.
    Yup

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

I can see the pain of trying to go through 140 matches but for the major sports it works great.