JRique
    JRique's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Also, considering their business model features being able to bet anonymously without giving any legit information, how would they contact you if you never provided contact information or you gave a bad email? It's not like a bank or the other books where they may have your DL and legit contact info. They weren't going to take a chance and tip you off they knew you had bitcoin that didn't belong to you and you take off.
    I have my real email linked to my account.

JRique

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ph3t View Post
    Next time you try to scam a book, change your username/member number/IPaddress..
    That's why I did not try to scam anyone, good one.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by JRique View Post
    That's why I did not try to scam anyone, good one.
    I'm pretty sure you are not going to get your money back. You might want to move on.

JRique

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are not going to get your money back. You might want to move on.
    I appreciate your concern, thank you sir.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

LOL

So the smart thing to do is to scam clients to recovery a money that they lost for making a mistake? Well, it is their responsibility to grade bets and to only allow withdraws that are 100% entitled to clients.

Sometimes you have to pay for your mistakes, as they are paying for everybody that did not deposited back.
    So you're saying it's ok if like a local grocery store charges you 5$ instead of 50$ by accident and you don't say anything? They have to "pay" for their mistake? Would you consider it a scam if they charged you that 45$ the next time you shopped there and be angry about it? It's ok to steal from people you don't know because you think they have enough money anyway and you think you can get away with it?Whatever happened to being honest and doing what's right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Play at the top books guy

5Dimes
    Heritage
    Betonline
    Bookmaker
    Intertops

JRique

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    So you're saying it's ok if like a local grocery store charges you 5$ instead of 50$ by accident and you don't say anything? They have to "pay" for their mistake? Would you consider it a scam if they charged you that 45$ the next time you shopped there and be angry about it? It's ok to steal from people you don't know because you think they have enough money anyway and you think you can get away with it?Whatever happened to being honest and doing what's right?
    No, I am not saying this, it is not the same thing.

The best way to compare this is if the local grocery store price 1 oz of Apples for 2 USD but the correct price for it is 5 USD. So I happily buy like 5 oz of Apples and when I got to the checkout to pay they say "Hey sir, sorry, the correct price is 5 USD per oz, we will take 3 oz and you can take the other 2 oz home".

When they put the price in 2 USD/oz in the tag they create a expectative to the costumer, if they make such mistake they must stay with the price in the tag and honor ir, no matter what you think.
    Last edited by JRique; 10-01-17 at 08:06 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

No, I am not say this, it is not the same thing.

The best way to compare this is if the local grocery store price 1 oz of Apples for 2 USD but the correct price for it is 5 USD. So I happily buy like 5 oz of Apples and when I got to the checkout to pay they say "Hey sir, sorry, the correct price is 5 USD per oz, we will take 3 oz and you can take the other 2 oz home".

When they put the price in 2 USD/oz in the tag they create a expectative to the costumer, if they make such mistake they must stay with the price in the tag and honor ir, no matter what you think.
    give it a rest already. They took back what was theirs, end of story.

JRique

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    give it a rest already. They took back what was theirs, end of story.
    I am still awaiting a position for their staff that is analyzing the situation.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I am still awaiting a position for their staff that is analyzing the situation.
    there's nothing to analyze..you cashed out money that was not rightfully yours...they took it back.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

OP, I believe you did not try and scam anyone. I also think the book should have handled it better by putting your account in an immediate negative balance so you had an accurate accounting prior to re-depositing.

With that said, as all others have advised you previously in this thread, I would agree it is not stealing on the books behalf, but rather just a lowbrow way of collecting a debt. It's deflating for you of course, but you'll get over it as time passes. Just consider it a bad beat.

Honestly, you actually made out here, as they allowed you to play with the .1 to get it up to the .25 you owed so your could pay your debt in full. Any other book in this circumstance would have just took the .1 original deposit off your negative balance and you would still owe them .15

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

No, I am not saying this, it is not the same thing.

Not really a good analogy as trying to compare retail stores and offshore gambling is like (to use part of your analogy) comparing apples and oranges.

Besides, a more accurate analogy would be that you had a bag of apples in the bottom rack of your cart and the check out person didn't notice it, and you didn't say it was there, so you strolled out without paying for that item. Then by the time you got to your car they noticed the bag of apples, so they approach you and advise no harm, honest mistake, but you have to go back in and pay for them. The correct thing on all sides would be for you to go back in and pay for the item without any judgement. However, your argument is that you should get it for free

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

I think I've heard it all. A book regrading a wager weeks later???

Absolutely absurd.

Nitrogen acting like a fukking circus lately.

First 12