sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Heritagesports live bet rip off.

so I just checked my betting account, From Heritagesports, I just realized I got my ticket graded as "cancelled" when I took the Yanks +225 (-1.5), and that was when Yankees were down by one run, 1-0. Did this happen to anyone else??? Can they do this?? It sounds like a rip off??? Any help is much appreciated. How could they cancelled when I won it legit and it was a pretty reasonable odds, with yanks down 1-0 in 5th inning, and -1.5 RL??

this is what the rep said : OK sir what happened was this game remained opened, when it was supposed to be closed, so all bets placed past post, were cancelled, so you got your risk back not the winnings.

Ticket Details : # 126534587-1
    Wager Type : LIVEBHS
    Wager Status : CancelledRisk / To Win Amount : 305.00 / 686.25(USD)
    Accepted : 9/27/2017 5:37PM - PST

Amount Refunded : 305.00
    Desc : 64154 - Baseball - New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays / Match / Point spread / New York Yankees(-1.5) +225

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I wouldn't use the word "rip off", call them or get in touch with Heritage Insider, file a complain with SBR and let them investigate. I wagered on the same live bet yesterday, and my money get returned. They are good people.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

not understanding past post in live betting or how you are suppose to know the game is open or closed in live betting when the lines are up for most of the game not just during commercial breaks.

thinking they will pay this out after someone looks at it. problems come up everywhere, it's how they are handled that's important and Heritage does a good job at doing that better than most.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

thinking they will pay this out after someone looks at it. problems come up everywhere, it's how they are handled that's important and Heritage does a good job at doing that better than most.

maybe not guess they were having problems yesterday,looking at other heritage live betting thread

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

just received a message from heritagesports :

We would like to inform you that there was a wager misgraded on your NYY runline live bet, tick # 126534587-1 and it has been corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this could have caused.

problem resolved, heritage is legitly good.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    just received a message from heritagesports :

We would like to inform you that there was a wager misgraded on your NYY runline live bet, tick # 126534587-1 and it has been corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this could have caused.

problem resolved, heritage is legitly good.

great.