Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

5D Deposit

Any issues bouncing back and forth depositing via Cc and BTC when it comes to withdrawals? Been using BTC recently but tired of waiting 5 days to receive BTC in my wallet... Thanks in advance

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I'm probably one of the very few that doesn't use bitcoin...I have my reasons....5dimes pays fast via P2P...cash in hand within 24 - 48 hrs!......if you deposit via CC you will need to do a verification and validation process before you can withdraw...but then again, every book does that...but once approved, you shouldn't have any problems.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    Any issues bouncing back and forth depositing via Cc and BTC when it comes to withdrawals? Been using BTC recently but tired of waiting 5 days to receive BTC in my wallet... Thanks in advance
    If you make 3 bitcoin deposits in a row then you will be classified as bitcoin exclusive and go to the top of the list when requesting a bitcoin payout and usually be paid same day.

If you bounce around between methods you get put the bottom of the bitcoin payout list each day and it can sometimes take a couple of days to get paid. I didn't realize it had got up to as long as 5 days though. I guess more and more people are bitcoin exclusive making the line longer.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    Holy sh!t! 5 days?! That is unacceptable. What is the point of using BTC if it takes longer than P2P or even a check?!

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Holy sh!t! 5 days?! That is unacceptable. What is the point of using BTC if it takes longer than P2P or even a check?!
    Pretty sure his reference to 5 days is to how long it takes his funds to clear in his account tonpurhase Bitcoin. Not how long it takes 5dimes to pay him

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    Pretty sure his reference to 5 days is to how long it takes his funds to clear in his account tonpurhase Bitcoin. Not how long it takes 5dimes to pay him
    Thanks. Never had 5Dimes take that long before. Had me worried.

Mr. Peepers

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    Bingo

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just like Optional said above... when you bounce back and forth... you're automatically taken off the "Bitcoin Preferred" list... you probably want to rethink this next time.

It's a pain in the ass to get put back on.... 5Dimes... Heritage Sports...

If you really need to use a CC... select a different book for CC exclusive... so you don't get bounced out of "Bitcoin Preferred" with these books.

Mr. Peepers

Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated