sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Help with Betonline unfair void

Here is a copy of my complaint sent 09/09. Since now I haven't received any answer.

Hello,I placed bet on Snooker game McGill - Un-Nooh at 3:59AM, 09/08. Match started at 7:30AM. After the game have finished (exactly at 1:19PM) I received this ridiculous mail from Betonline:
    ------
    Hi Michal,This is Bruce from Player Services, hoping this e-mail finds you well. Be informed 364774285 has been voided since it was past posted. The risking amount was returned to your available balance. In the Six-red World Championship (snooker) we had a wrong start time for the matchup 29003/04 Un Nooh, Thepchaiya vs McGill, Anthony, as it started at 4:30AM but we had for 7:30AM. Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.Sincerely,Bruce DoylePlayer Services Department Betonline We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK1725901141230X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    -------
    So, first of all - the game took place at 7:30AM, not 4:30AM. Additionally - even if it would start at 4:30AM it would be still later then my bet was placed. What is more, they don't only voided this bet, but totally erased it from my betting history.

Anyone with similar story here?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

yet again, betonline sucks. maybe I am too quick to judge,but the history on this book is that they screwed up again. people should just play elsewhere. 5dimes-heritage. need more than 2 books and live in the US.still look somewhere else ----betonline sucks

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

How is this an A+ rated book?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

did your side win also? I presume so but did not see that in here what was the result?

does flashscore give the off times? or a site like it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by sadekmeister View Post
    Here is a copy of my complaint sent 09/09. Since now I haven't received any answer.

Hello,I placed bet on Snooker game McGill - Un-Nooh at 3:59AM, 09/08. Match started at 7:30AM. After the game have finished (exactly at 1:19PM) I received this ridiculous mail from Betonline:
    ------
    Hi Michal,This is Bruce from Player Services, hoping this e-mail finds you well. Be informed 364774285 has been voided since it was past posted. The risking amount was returned to your available balance. In the Six-red World Championship (snooker) we had a wrong start time for the matchup 29003/04 Un Nooh, Thepchaiya vs McGill, Anthony, as it started at 4:30AM but we had for 7:30AM. Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.Sincerely,Bruce DoylePlayer Services Department Betonline We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK1725901141230X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    -------
    So, first of all - the game took place at 7:30AM, not 4:30AM. Additionally - even if it would start at 4:30AM it would be still later then my bet was placed. What is more, they don't only voided this bet, but totally erased it from my betting history.

Anyone with similar story here?
    Would you please reply to the confirmation email you should have received after submission and ask for an update? That goes directly to the right person who allocates the complaints.

Did you also try replying to Bruce Doyle with this info?

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

wow, that's really bad. incompetent idiots.

sadekmeister

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    did your side win also? I presume so but did not see that in here what was the result?

does flashscore give the off times? or a site like it
    Yeah, my bet was won. Flashscore shows only start time, but it was semifinal match and at the time Betonline claims my game started the other semifinal started and McGill - Un-Nooh was played after the first one was completed.

sadekmeister

I replied yesterday to my confirmation message.
    I didn't replied directly to Bruce Doyle, because contact with Betonline CS is terrible (once they graded my bet wrongly and I needed 5+ emails to correst this) and I was leaving to holiday trip the next day, so I fought SBR could handle this faster and more efficient.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by sadekmeister View Post
    I replied yesterday to my confirmation message.
    I didn't replied directly to Bruce Doyle, because contact with Betonline CS is terrible (once they graded my bet wrongly and I needed 5+ emails to correst this) and I was leaving to holiday trip the next day, so I fought SBR could handle this faster and more efficient.
    I'd give them a chance.

If you just give them them facts you have a strong sounding argument to me. Should just need the right person to over rule for you.

sadekmeister

Thanks SBR! I've just received mail from Betonline and they settled my bet as won and added $25 FP to my account
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional