pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

10bet delayed payout for 1 week

Hello , i requested 500 EUR withdrawal 1 week ago and 10bet has still not processed it , they are violating their own terms which say that skrill withdrawals need 1-2 working days.
    I have contacted them a lot of times during the week , but they keep saying the same thing "we are processing it with high priority , dont worry".

1 week has already passed and no money sent , and they call it "high priority" ??? is that so hard for them to click the send money button in their skrill merchant account ?

Customer Success Agent (Support Portal)
    Sep 21, 16:28 EEST
    Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting us!

We kindly inform you that we are currently processing your withdrawal with high priority.

Even though we are not able to provide you with a specific time frame, we can assure you that you have nothing to worry about and also that once your withdrawal is processed, we will let you know via email.

We apologize for the delay and any inconveniences caused by it.

Your patience is highly appreciated!

If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

pellumb341

Customer Success Agent (Support Portal)
    Sep 23, 22:43 EEST
    Dear xxx

Thank you for your reply.

Once again we would like to convey our apologies for the experienced delay.

Your withdrawal request is currently processing and you should be contacted soon.

In case you would like to contact the regulator, you are free to follow the instructions on the website.

Thank you for your patience in advance and remain available for any further assistance you may need.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Usual processing time at 10bet. It's been a while I requested my last withdrawal but it always took 1-2 weeks as far as I remember.

pellumb341

So 1-2 weeks is a standard time for 10bet regarding their skrill verification ? Is that for everyone or only for the bettors who they consider sharp ?

Thats quite ridiculous , 1-2 week to hit just a simple "send" button ...gonna withdraw the whole balance and never going back there.