matzzaita
    matzzaita's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

AsianConnect88/Pinnacle Accounts

Quick question for those who know the ins and outs of AC88: Do they open Pinny accounts anonymously? I already have an account with Pinnacle, and for a few reasons, I'd like another. But I don't want them to see my name on two accounts.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes they do. Your name is not passed on to Pinnacle if they open an account for you.

matzzaita

Thanks Alfa.

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I would not trust them, they are dishonest. You can read about it on several forums.

matzzaita

They have a pretty long standing in the industry, compared to other brokers. And from what I've read, most of that 'dishonesty' stems from possible bonus abuse. I don't bother with the bonus stuff. But I do appreciate your comment.

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Why someone need a second pinnacle account?The do not limit and almost no one is limited by pinnacle...And i do not think is too easy to manipulate lines in small markets..Moving lines and find value its difficult there..

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by matzzaita View Post
    They have a pretty long standing in the industry, compared to other brokers. And from what I've read, most of that 'dishonesty' stems from possible bonus abuse. I don't bother with the bonus stuff. But I do appreciate your comment.
    the story i read about was of them trying to steal a $150,000 balance of a player. i think he eventually got it back. but i think they only offer bonuses of about $100-200 so i am sure it was not just bonus abuse.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Don't AC gives PinBet88 accounts? From what I know, they have smaller limits (than regular ones) and are not REAL Pinnacle. That has put me off in the past... Am I wrong here?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Don't AC gives PinBet88 accounts? From what I know, they have smaller limits (than regular ones) and are not REAL Pinnacle. That has put me off in the past... Am I wrong here?
    They are the "real" Pinnacle, just a different site only for agent accounts. Limits are about 30-35% of the "normal" Pinnacle site. Reason is not the agents but Pinnacle forcing the agents to take a share in the action OR accept lower limits for the accounts. If the agent deems you a losing punter, you will get regular limits on the Pinnbet88 site. Pinnacle does this because those agent accounts are usually very sharp players.

Pinbet88 and Pinnacle.com are operated by the same company.
    Last edited by Alfa1234; 09-20-17 at 04:11 AM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

That is good to know - still, Pinbet88 looks like a "cheaper" product and I'm happy with my full limits + API from THE Pinnacle at the moment.

Thanks for the info, nevertheless.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Asian Connect is a very reliable company. Their tool ASIANODDS also very useful, let you have all accounts in one and give you access to nice asian bookmakers like ISN, IBC, SBO.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stefan084

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10