mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Is something up at BetPoP and YouWager?

Called to talk to my sales guy at YouWager, was intercepted by a CS Clerk who told me no sales agents were available, as there are no promotions going on. This coming from a sales group who calls 12 times a month soliciting a deposit with some kind of deal and tries to sell ice cream to Eskimos in Alaska in December. Wired.

Then I call BetPoP, and call them to try and find an account, and when you select that option, it disconnects.

I'm not trying to start a panic, especially for an newly minted A rated book that has been solid through the years, but this behavior is highly unusual for them. Can anyone from SBR check in?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

No promotions? They are offering a 100% Kickoff bonus until the 19th. 15x Rollover.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Called to talk to my sales guy at YouWager, was intercepted by a CS Clerk who told me no sales agents were available, as there are no promotions going on. This coming from a sales group who calls 12 times a month soliciting a deposit with some kind of deal and tries to sell ice cream to Eskimos in Alaska in December. Wired.

Then I call BetPoP, and call them to try and find an account, and when you select that option, it disconnects.

I'm not trying to start a panic, especially for an newly minted A rated book that has been solid through the years, but this behavior is highly unusual for them. Can anyone from SBR check in?
    Just checked. There is no problem.

It is Independence Day holiday in Costa Rica today and just about the entire country stops.

Weazxx
    Weazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

max bitcoin payout - only 1K

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Weazxx View Post
    max bitcoin payout - only 1K
    That's not normal. It's possible they have that implemented very recently as the price has fluctuated a bunch today and yesterday.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just checked. There is no problem.

It is Independence Day holiday in Costa Rica today and just about the entire country stops.
    Makes perfect sense. Thanks Optional... i knew it had to be something.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You wager as solid as any book.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

You Wager banned me for life 12 years ago,they are a disgrace to the industry

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    You Wager banned me for life 12 years ago,they are a disgrace to the industry
    So because they banned you they are a disgrace? One of the best books I have ever dealt with in 17 years of betting offshore.