ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

LSbet any good?

I read some bad reports here in the forum, most of them before 2015, so I wanted to ask if there is any fresh experience with this bookmaker.
    Thank you.

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Keep your balance low there.

ouzoun

Quote Originally Posted by sadekmeister View Post
    Keep your balance low there.
    What is the reasoning, and how much low?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most small books underfunded

Stay Far away

ouzoun

I m still looking for information about LSbet. It seems that not much information is available. Anyone?
    Thank you very much.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

1.2.3 The following may not be players:state and municipal institutions and enterprises and non-commercial organizations;athletes, trainers, judges, members of Sports agencies providing professional consulting services to football clubs, sportsmen, sports managers and coaches, persons who are participants in the event on which bets are being placed, and others;persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs and also those incompetent;customers resident in or placing bets from the following countries: Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Iran, Israel, The Republic of Moldova, The Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom and USA.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    1.2.3 The following may not be players:state and municipal institutions and enterprises and non-commercial organizations;athletes, trainers, judges, members of Sports agencies providing professional consulting services to football clubs, sportsmen, sports managers and coaches, persons who are participants in the event on which bets are being placed, and others;persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs and also those incompetent;customers resident in or placing bets from the following countries: Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Iran, Israel, The Republic of Moldova, The Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom and USA.
    So you can't bet if you drink or smoke lmao.