slapshot
    slapshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23647

bet pinnacle lines through asianodds - experience anyone?

this seems to be a new service
    url is asianodds88.com

their country restrictions aren't as strict as pinnacle.

this is their own definition of their service
    "asianodds is a betting service that aggregates odds from six different bookmakers and enables users to place bets automatically on best odds using one account."

they offer lines from pinnacle/Pinbet88, sbobet, singbet, maxbet, betISN, ga288, matchbook.

does anyone have any experience with these guys whatsoever?
    it certainly looks interesting to me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

That's the multibook platform operated by the agent Asianconnect88.com

Quite a few users here already.

If you tell them you are from the USA then they will not take your action.

If you signup as a bitcoin only user they will not ask your location.

If after you signup you decide to tell them you in the USA just to double check. They will close your account.

If you cannot deal with that uncertainty, don't signup.
    Last edited by Optional; 08-30-17 at 07:36 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rangerz2478, slapshot, and rory borealis

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Soccer and Basketball only.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

if you want to bet pinnacle odds...fairlay is only reliable option for USA IMO....Instant payouts too

littlekona

I contacted them but they seemed Legit but i was to nervous to sign up as I needed VPN ect... if you want to bet pinnacle odds...fairlay is only reliable option for USA IMO....Instant payouts too

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I contacted them but they seemed Legit but i was to nervous to sign up as I needed VPN ect... if you want to bet pinnacle odds...fairlay is only reliable option for USA IMO....Instant payouts too
    You don't need a VPN to use AsianOdds platform.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You don't need a VPN to use AsianOdds platform.
    sorry my bad I thought it was connected with asianconnect

Optional

sorry my bad I thought it was connected with asianconnect
    It is. If you want to use a Pinbet88 account then you do.

littlekona

It is. If you want to use a Pinbet88 account then you do.
    I tried to register at asianconnect just now as I'd love it for horses Matchbook but it asked personal info bdate, phone#, country ect so I went to chat and got this..

Hi! How may I assist you today?11:36 AM

do u need my personal info and country if I sign up and only use Bitcoin?11:37 AM

Thank you for choosing *Asianconnect88* I am Reszy, How may I help you?11:37 AM

do u need my personal info and country if I sign up and only use Bitcoin?11:37 AM

Yes please we need your real personal information.11:38 AM

including phone #? Country?11:39 AM

for bitcoin only deposits withdrawals only

?11:40 AM
    Yes sir11:40 AM
    ok ty
    Points Awarded:

bookie gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

if you want to bet pinnacle odds...fairlay is only reliable option for USA IMO....Instant payouts too
    Pinnacle odds? All I see is another non-liquid toy exchange. I might be wrong because I only looked at a few markets, but I don't see anything like a place where Pinnacle-like odds are reliably available for more than token limits.

Tell me if I'm missing something.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Pinnacle odds? All I see is another non-liquid toy exchange. I might be wrong because I only looked at a few markets, but I don't see anything like a place where Pinnacle-like odds are reliably available for more than token limits.

Tell me if I'm missing something.
    Odds are pinnacle/matchbook like plus instant BTC payouts...Major games esp USA sports or Soccer you should have no issues w. volume...its an exchange so sure you may not match high volumes every game anytime up to par to Pinny bit when games near you should have great selection..for USA users who don't bet mega bucks its the best option....and even if you do bet big $$$ you might as well place the prediction and how much you are willing to stake and it probably gets matched as there are pro's/bookmakers that use arbitrage betting scripts

Looking fairlay right now at game starting Atlanta -105 Philly -103 Exact same as Pinny with 4,574.91 mBTC unmatched ready to take...it even has link to pinny with betting rules straight from them
    Last edited by littlekona; 08-30-17 at 02:23 PM.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

maybe bookie is a bookie looking to lay off otherwise $20,000 US on a baseball game should be enough for most posters i think
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: littlekona

Optional

I tried to register at asianconnect just now as I'd love it for horses Matchbook but it asked personal info bdate, phone#, country ect so I went to chat and got this..
    LOL.... no matter how many times I explain what to do and try to re-enforce that you cant talk to chat about it... someone always does and comes back acting like I am wrong

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

LOL.... no matter how many times I explain what to do and try to re-enforce that you cant talk to chat about it... someone always does and comes back acting like I am wrong
    Optional: I'm not clear on what on what you're recommending to get the account. Just not fill in the personal information because they won't check? Or lie about location? I get the deal with the uncertainty part. And I get the don't deal with customer service.

As a side note, I was playing with Ole Bitcoin a year or more ago, and all of a sudden they stopped using Bitcoin and wanted to send me my balance through skrill. That's not an option for me, and I had to wait about six weeks and many promises of "soon" before I got my money--though I did get it in Bitcoin.

littlekona: I'm glad to hear Fairlay is so active. I look forward to monitoring prices and volume during tomorrow night's football games.

Does anyone else have experience getting consistent -104 prices at Fairlay?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post

Optional: I'm not clear on what on what you're recommending to get the account. Just not fill in the personal information because they won't check? Or lie about location? I get the deal with the uncertainty part. And I get the don't deal with customer service.
    The GM just said to tell people to apply for a bitcoin only account and they would not ask location if you did not tell. Maybe they have changed the form since then if that option does not seem to be available. Have you tried submitting with just your name info and leaving address empty... or maybe just putting 'bitcoin only account' if it needs the field filled in.

Would appreciate you (or anyone else that tries) letting me know if you do/don't get hooked up for future reference.

Optional

^^ double checking what to do now bookie. I see form insists on entering a country.

Optional

Ok, double checked and information is still correct.

I have PMed bookie instructions.

Anyone else who wants them please PM me.

Optional

Update: The AC88 signup form will be changed in the next day or so so that Bitcoin only users will not have to select a country.

Just wait a day or so and then follow the instructions in Post #2
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

You could also simply register through their live chat without using the form. Simply tell them "I wish to open a bitcoin account" and if they ask for details tell them you want an anonymous account and will be using bitcoin only.

littlekona

I was just trying to help here as when I went to sign up Phone and Country(Drop Down Menu) was required and would not let me proceed so I just asked CS if personal info and country(never said i was USA) if I sign up and only use Bitcoin..they said yes so I informed Board..Glad you contacted and cleared up with them. I will look in few days to see if Country is gone and will def try them..Thx for looking into
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of these books must pick up a pretty penny using third-party providers

turbobets

Thanks for the update Opti

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

How are the pinny limits there now? Not been able to use em for a while since they pulled out of the UK myself.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

pinbet88 is down like every day thou

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    How are the pinny limits there now? Not been able to use em for a while since they pulled out of the UK myself.
    Same as Pinbet88, about 35% of the "normal" Pinnacle site.

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    pinbet88 is down like every day thou
    Has not been down unscheduled for months now and their last maintenances (I think in July) have really improved the speed and general performance of the site. Haven't had any problems for a while.

jjgold

still confused

where is bitcoin signup?

Question 2 do you need VPN to access these sites?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Hello everyone. Just wanted to share my experience, I have used AC's Pinbet88 account for some time and as you have already mentioned, they have 30% limits that normal Pinnacle has. I was satisfied with the services, although I was skeptic regarding using PinnacleSports instead of Pinnacle webpage. Friend of mine suggested that I try SM's Pinnacle account (they offer real Pinnacle accounts) and they have limits that are the same as on Pinnacle normal account so I'm rolling with that now for some time.

SM has some restrictions for certain countries I'm afraid, but if you are from non-restricted country and want higher limits, SM is way to go I would say.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    still confused

where is bitcoin signup?

Question 2 do you need VPN to access these sites?
    https://asianconnect88.com/register/ <-- signup form

If you want to use their Pinbet88 platform you do need a VPN. Not for AsianOdds platform.

Or you can use their Skype betting service and let them place bets for you and avoid the tech issue. If you are betting enough

jjgold

interesting stuff men

turbobets

Anybody tried yet with no personal information?

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

so AsianOdds (not Asianconnect) says "you don't need a vpn as there are no geographic restrictions" under their FAQs. I accidently went to the wrong one first. no charge for the service is curious to me. still.....can't.....get myself to put USA in the country dropdown.. I feel like an alarm will go off.. well here we go

turbobets

I think we can also "don't ask don't tell" at asianconnect.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

ok it looks like you have to put your address in at first but once you select bitcoin under the currency dropdown it eliminates that part of the registration. if you speak to the live help just read between the lines. hope this helps

littlekona

Can anyone share experience with btc payouts Time frame etc...

turbobets

Registered at asianconnect. The country drop down box goes away when you select bitcoin. Provided my name and email no other personal info. Just sent a small deposit still pending.

123 Last