1. #71
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I just checked Pinbet88. They have Spain Segunda B matches available.
    Right, but no tercera division.

  2. #72
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 595
    Betpoints: 4824

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I'm not seeing a way to bet 3rd tier Spanish soocer/football through Asian Connect. Pinnacle and some of the Asian books have 3rd-4th tier English soccer/football, but no 3rd tier in the Spanish League. Is it just not offered?
    Maxbet has it, so if you open an account in the Asian connect tool you should see the games. Low limits.

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 264 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017


  3. #73
    QuantumLeap
    Glastonbury Tor in moonlight
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 4,620
    Betpoints: 1331

    I just made a Live bet at Pinbet88 that showed the bet was accepted. When it won I checked the status and it said it was in a state of Rejected and the bet was cancelled. I remember getting the dialog box saying the bet was accepted and I click on the button to dismiss the window.

    How can I get more info on this and possibly contest it?

    Edit: It looks like this was discussed in a previous thread. I suggest anyone betting Live with this book read the following posts:

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...bet88-why.html
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 10-06-17 at 01:33 AM.

  4. #74
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 595
    Betpoints: 4824

    It was probably in "danger zone", waiting for a final confirmation. This happens all the time.

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 264 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017


  5. #75
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,259
    Betpoints: 1878

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I just made a Live bet at Pinbet88 that showed the bet was accepted. When it won I checked the status and it said it was in a state of Rejected and the bet was cancelled. I remember getting the dialog box saying the bet was accepted and I click on the button to dismiss the window.

    How can I get more info on this and possibly contest it?

    Edit: It looks like this was discussed in a previous thread. I suggest anyone betting Live with this book read the following posts:

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...bet88-why.html
    I don't think you will get too far contesting it but you should tell AC88 about what happened and ask them to protest to Pinny for you.

    The more people that tell AC88 about the issue the better.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #76
    QuantumLeap
    Glastonbury Tor in moonlight
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 4,620
    Betpoints: 1331

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't think you will get too far contesting it but you should tell AC88 about what happened and ask them to protest to Pinny for you.

    The more people that tell AC88 about the issue the better.
    The issue isn't that their process in unfair. The issue is that when betting live you have to wait for the bet to show "Running" status. It shows "Unconfirmed" or something like that just after you make a live bet. At that point it could be cancelled or accepted.

    Nothing I can do about it other than make sure my live bets show "Running".

  7. #77
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 1010

    I've just been having this problem with hedging through live betting Tennis. It will initially show up as accepted, and then Pinnacle can decide to cancel it a few seconds after if the line moves. It isn't correlated because this will happen regardless of whether the odds go up or down. But I mean seriously, this is just super annoying when your bet says "accepted" and then it's not locked in.

  8. #78
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,259
    Betpoints: 1878

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I've just been having this problem with hedging through live betting Tennis. It will initially show up as accepted, and then Pinnacle can decide to cancel it a few seconds after if the line moves. It isn't correlated because this will happen regardless of whether the odds go up or down. But I mean seriously, this is just super annoying when your bet says "accepted" and then it's not locked in.
    How long do you think you need to wait to be sure?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #79
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How long do you think you need to wait to be sure?
    It's a second, maybe two tops.

  10. #80
    QuantumLeap
    Glastonbury Tor in moonlight
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 4,620
    Betpoints: 1331

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I've just been having this problem with hedging through live betting Tennis. It will initially show up as accepted, and then Pinnacle can decide to cancel it a few seconds after if the line moves. It isn't correlated because this will happen regardless of whether the odds go up or down. But I mean seriously, this is just super annoying when your bet says "accepted" and then it's not locked in.
    That's the problem I was having. It's misleading when they say the bet was "accepted". It doesn't mean that it will be final. The status usually shows as "Waiting" until they make a final decision in which case it will either show as "Running" or as "Cancelled". Once it shows as "Running" the bet will be graded as a winner or as a loser depending upon the outcome.

  11. #81
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 1010

    Asian Connect refusing to lock in an exchange rate now before bitcoin is sent to them? So they can just make up a rate when they receive it? Never was this an issue in the past. Also, the response time with them on chat is very slow recently.
    Last edited by Craig22; 11-08-17 at 06:56 PM.

  12. #82
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,259
    Betpoints: 1878

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Asian Connect refusing to lock in an exchange rate now before bitcoin is sent to them? So they can just make up a rate when they receive it? Never was this an issue in the past. Also, the response time with them on chat is very slow recently.
    Have you completed a deposit to check the rate given?

    I think they changed from fixed quote to actual received price due to complaints that the premium they charged over the prevailing exchange rate was too high before.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #83
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 1010

    Yes I have, and it went well. I do agree that they used to charge a decent premium, especially on withdrawals. However, I'm okay with this if they give a fair price everytime.
    Points Awarded:

    Optional gave Craig22 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #84
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 270,273
    Betpoints: 5206

    They usually work with you

    Great place

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


First 123
Top