clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Nitrogen Has Zero Customer Service

Their supposed support system has got to be the worst around. You can't call anybody, their chat is useless and they don't respond to the support tickets they require you send.

Requested a payout only to have it cancelled an hour later. No notification why, no email, nothing. After jumping through 17 hurdles and a flame of fire I am told that there is a discrepancy in my IP address and they ask that I tell them where I use Nitrogen from. I tell them that I drove on vacation for 2 days to the ocean the next state over and that I just made 3 wagers from the same cell phone that I always use. Other than that, I've done nothing different. My response to them has fallen on deaf ears obviously. No response at all despite me contacting them by every method listed on their site.

They were a re a great book for fast deposits and withdrawals. Not recently. They have zero interest in customer service. The wheels seems to be falling off that place.
    While I appreciate them supposedly looking out for me, enough is enough.

clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Still no response from Nitrogen. Stay far away from these jokers.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

How long ago did you send your explanation?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I had a similar issue a while ago as I travel for work...I did a withdrawl and it was canceled and account froze...same request as u they asked for IP adress of my home where I use most...I sent it to them when I got home and in about a hour they un froze my account and withdrawl was processed...they explained security is utmost importance to them..i have 2 factor so not sure why it was flagged but I was satisfied with CS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would stay away from there the American Bitcoin are 10 times better

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

To be honest I think they are improving. Faster grading times and my last 10 withdrawals have been under 5 minutes.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    Still no response from Nitrogen. Stay far away from these jokers.
    I've never had that problem.

Try posting in their thread at bitcointalk.org in the Gambling subforum.