trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273647

any ratings update from SBR related to betonline and the funds they are still holding and not awarding from the winning portion of the political prop wagers?

. it seems the evidence we have seen here is that they cancelled a series of winning political prop wagers after the event claiming the event did not take place as they wrote the rules. And they also graded as losing another prop wager from a different player in the same event making it obvious the event did happen. Which we all knew anyway the event obvioulsy did happen. Has the ratings for BOL betonline gone down a half point here? Or full point? Or much better is dialogue still open with the final conclusion being the winning prop wagers with winning wagers be graded as wins?

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    any ratings update from SBR related to betonline and the funds they are still holding and not awarding from the winning portion of the political prop wagers?

. it seems the evidence we have seen here is that they cancelled a series of winning political prop wagers after the event claiming the event did not take place as they wrote the rules. And they also graded as losing another prop wager from a different player in the same event making it obvious the event did happen. Which we all knew anyway the event obvioulsy did happen. Has the ratings for BOL betonline gone down a half point here? Or full point? Or much better is dialogue still open with the final conclusion being the winning prop wagers with winning wagers be graded as wins?
    A few weeks ago (a day before SBR replied to this thread saying the case was reopened), SBR asked me for my BOL account ID and wager #s. I have not received any update since despite a few follow ups from my end. No idea what's going on.
    Last edited by jbayko; 10-18-17 at 03:32 PM.

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen1 View Post
    I reached out to him, even though its not his department, because he's been helpful in the past correcting mistakes and what not.. Unfortunately haven't heard anything back since though..
    Any update from your end? Nothing here.

It's very frustrating that they won't recognize they cancelled markets and graded others when all of the markets had the EXACT same parameters.

SBR said they've reopened the case. I hope they are following through.

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We appreciate your feedback on this case and you make a good point. Props that are going to be a nightmare grading fairly should not be hung in the first place, but here we are. Regarding any prop bet graded as a loss that was worded similarly to the original issue, BetOnline is currently reviewing. Anyone who hasn't already provided their info should shoot in a complaint form.
    Any update on this review? It has been one month since your post stating that the case has been opened. I'm not familiar with how long these types of reviews usually last. I have submitted crystal clear evidence that BOL cancelled and graded as losses different markets which had the exact same stipulations. Has BOL responded to this discrepancy at all?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

BOL paid out on these props today. Dave Mason is good peoples.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    BOL paid out on these props today. Dave Mason is good peoples.
    Thanks for the update. BetOnline asked us to hold off on making an announcement while they completed their review, but stated their intention to credit players with the wins they should have had. Even if players did not post in this thread to complain, the bets were regraded to wins. Also, players that would have lost had their bets left as no action.

There were two players that were excluded from the regrade, including the OP, for reasons that have been communicated via email, but that do not have anything to do with these prop bets.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Very very very good use of the forums, sharing accurate info SBR getting involved, and BOL MGMT listening and taking some time to get it right.

Very good to hear
    BOL has some good social media stuff also, and some good horse racing stuff for breeders cup look for head to head unique matchups!! they do offer lots and 99.99% the rules are easy to read play and grade. this one was a bit on the crazy side but sounds like all worked out.

jsgreen can you confirm you were paid in full in the thread

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Thanks for the update. BetOnline asked us to hold off on making an announcement while they completed their review, but stated their intention to credit players with the wins they should have had. Even if players did not post in this thread to complain, the bets were regraded to wins. Also, players that would have lost had their bets left as no action.

There were two players that were excluded from the regrade, including the OP, for reasons that have been communicated via email, but that do not have anything to do with these prop bets.
    I can confirm that today I received an email from BOL and my account was credited with a lump sum equivalent to the winnings I would have received (technically, BOL didn't re-grade the actual wagers).

I want to thank BOL (if they're watching) and SBR for whatever effort and influence they put into the decision process.

I'd also like to add that just today I had another recent prop bet that was also incorrectly graded initially - based on the conditions set forth in their own fine print - correctly re-graded by BetOnline after some back and forth with them. It took some time, but they eventually made the right call.

Both of these instances are restoring my faith in BOL's integrity. And I'm really happy about that because I've always felt that they are one of the two best online sports books available to US bettors, and I really want them to remain one of my go-to sites.

Thanks again.

Edit: I should also thank everyone who contributed to this thread and supported us players, pointing out the error in BOL's logic and confirming that me and OP aren't crazy for believing we were wronged.
    Last edited by jbayko; 10-30-17 at 11:07 PM.

4nic8ing
    4nic8ing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am glad everyone got paid. Great job Betonline!!

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    jsgreen can you confirm you were paid in full in the thread
    SBR Forum says him and one other person won't be paid for an undisclosed reason:

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

OP meant original poster. got it he was not paid.

well the issue in this thread was should those props be graded as a win, which they were so im super pleased with BOL

if there is some other issue or dispute not related to is this prop graded with this poster who knows that could be anything. we might never see details of that dispute between player and book, and its probably not our business anyway, maybe a new thread will start on some other dispute as they pop up here.

but as for this prop and fair and honest grading by BOL that seems fixed. Good job SBR

glad the props were properly graded. and the only reason they were it seems is jsgreen making a post here to give it some publicity and SBR attention.

First ... 5678