mikel45
    mikel45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

phisicall machine bet

Please, can you tell me all the firms/companies that have phisicall machine in UK?
    And please, order them by better odds to worse odds.
    Thank you.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Nearly all bookmaker shops have physical betting terminals, but the odds they have are worse than you get for the same bet at the counter every time.

If you mean fixed odds gambling terminals (Roulette/slots) then they pay back about 85-90%.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Most of the betting shops are close one another. There are 4-5 shops in the same street.

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Nearly all bookmaker shops have physical betting terminals, but the odds they have are worse than you get for the same bet at the counter every time.

If you mean fixed odds gambling terminals (Roulette/slots) then they pay back about 85-90%.
    please, ask my question. Wich are the most popular machine bets? Order them,please.
    thank you

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Most of the betting shops are close one another. There are 4-5 shops in the same street.
    in all UK? Or some parts of UK have a little betting shops?
    How is the enviroment? There are agressive people inside or yo can bet calmly?

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

In all UK.
    I don't understand your question. If your question is about safety, then yes these shops are safe.
    If the question is about limits and handling of bets, some times they will not accept your bets and some times they will tell you that they don't want you as a customer, especially if you are betting on soft lines.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Learn how to spell lol phisicalll wtf education must be horrible in UK. USA USA

mikel45

different bookis? people compare the odds? I mean, they go to shop 1, they watch that United win are @3, in the shop 2 @2,8, in the shop 3 @3,2 and the bet in wich odd is bigger/higher?

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    Learn how to spell lol phisicalll wtf education must be horrible in UK. USA USA
    it's difficult, in spanish is FÍSICA, in english is more difficult, but sorry if i have disturbated you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

"physical" is a strangely spelled word even in English. Don't worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by mikel45 View Post
    different bookis? people compare the odds? I mean, they go to shop 1, they watch that United win are @3, in the shop 2 @2,8, in the shop 3 @3,2 and the bet in wich odd is bigger/higher?
    I think he is asking which betting shop company, or machine operator, usually offers the best odds.

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I think he is asking which betting shop company, or machine operator, usually offers the best odds.
    in spain there are onlibe bookis and shop in wich there are machines to bet. Are another type that can creat confusion? Maybe there are something mixed between online and machine?

thank you

dealer wins

All you need to know is that the odds for EVERY bet on the machines are worse than walking 5ft to the counter and placing the same bet with the cashier. No one with a brain uses them.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Probably mike45 thinking about make money from arbing on machines what is impossible with their poor odds

mikel45

In all UK.
    I don't understand your question. If your question is about safety, then yes these shops are safe.
    If the question is about limits and handling of bets, some times they will not accept your bets and some times they will tell you that they don't want you as a customer, especially if you are betting on soft lines.
    In Spain, we have machine bet from this firms/companies: SPORTIUM,JUEGGING,RETA,LUKIA,CODERE.
    I can order by better odds to worse odds:
    juegging and luckia first
    reta second place
    sportiun 3º place
    codere 4º place

I want yo to do this, please.

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

In Spain this machine bets are in restaurants, so I use "machine bets" to specify that not only are in bet shops. In UK are there machine bets in another places besides bet shop¿

mikel45

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Probably mike45 thinking about make money from arbing on machines what is impossible with their poor odds
    piterp, thank you. No, i want to know how are odds in betting machines. I don't want to go to UK and discover that are very poor.

dealer wins

Quote Originally Posted by mikel45 View Post
    piterp, thank you. No, i want to know how are odds in betting machines. I don't want to go to UK and discover that are very poor.
    The odds on EVERY UK betting machine are terrible, way below what you get at the counter and ALWAYS below what betfair are.

They do not offer multiple bookmakers odds, just one set of SHIT odds.

mikel45

The odds on EVERY UK betting machine are terrible, way below what you get at the counter and ALWAYS below what betfair are.

They do not offer multiple bookmakers odds, just one set of SHIT odds.
    why?
    maybe because machine have more cost?
    I think that online bookis have less cost, because almos all is automated.
    Phisical often is broken, need paper...OH WAIT, in Spain 99,9% of the bets in shop bets are made by the bettor, not by the saleswoman (the worker). I was told that in UK yo should say to worker "100 pounds United to draw" How is in UK?

thank you

dealer wins

You dont say to the cashier, you write out a bet slip with your selection and stake. She takes it and your money and gives you a photocopy of it as your record.

Any bet over limits will have to be called in to their traders, or they will only accept a smaller amount and/or worse odds.

mikel45

You dont say to the cashier, you write out a bet slip with your selection and stake. She takes it and your money and gives you a photocopy of it as your record.

Any bet over limits will have to be called in to their traders, or they will only accept a smaller amount and/or worse odds.
    ahh
    it's better because in spain people is in the machine lots of minutes just to bet 1 euro, and behind him it's me wanting to spend ten euros. I think that in google must be videos.

mikel45

i tought thah this forum was from UK, and is from US,not? where can i contact with bettors from UK?

dealer wins

I am from the UK describing our crappy, wimpy, shitty pathetic bookies.

mikel45

I am from the UK describing our crappy, wimpy, shitty pathetic bookies.
    please, can you go a bet shop and take a picture about the sheet in wich there are the odds?
    I need to know how are the odds.

dealer wins

The odds are shit in every case, there is NEVER an arb there and the odds on anything are ALWAYS less than on Betfair/Pinnacle etc

mikel45

The odds are shit in every case, there is NEVER an arb there and the odds on anything are ALWAYS less than on Betfair/Pinnacle etc
    for instance, in a premier match, how is the over/under

1,85 vs 1,85
    or 1,9 vs 1,9?

wich one?

In a NBA,handicapo is 1,85 vs 1,85 OR 1,9 vs 1,9?

Please help me, you are very kind and i am glad to speak to you.