blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone try using lay104 as a passthrough?

BP does book to book with lay 104, lay104 has same day payout, but with some rollover requirements. Last I check lay104 has book to book transfer with a few other books. Would this be wise?

The Judge
    The Judge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blix, as I am sure you can understand, we (BetFirsctClass, Lines2Bet & Lay104) are not really interested in acting soley as a bank for players who are looking for faster ways to get their funds out of their accounts at other shops. In fact, due to our reputation for fast payouts, we have found it necessary to add the following to our General Rules:

"In response to many customers taking advantage of BetFirstClass' fast, same day withdrawals, we have instituted a new policy. Customers will continue to be able to withdraw up to $2,999 per day but there will be a 14 business day waiting period from the date of the initial deposit, before obtaining a free, same day payout."

While this policy is applied on a case by case basis and is most frequently waived, we have encountered instances where players were clearly attemting what you have proposed and in those cases, we have been forced to point out the rule that is in place. We have yet to find a customer who was upset by this policy as our rationale behind it is explained in the rule itself.

We are in the business of offering and accepting wagers on a wide variety of sporting events and those looking to place funds with us for the purpose of wagering are welcomed with open arms. On the other side of the coin, if players are simply looking for a "pass through" portal as you put it, we are going to respectfully decline when it seems obvious that this is the sole intent.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rather than setting up a 14 days waiting period, why not set up a rollover requirement that will generate action. With rollover regardless are people using -104 as a passthrough or not, it will bring in action.

The Judge

Like I said Blix, we look at each account on a case by case basis. If you would like to discuss what options are available, please call the BetFirstClass office and ask for my email address.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post
    Rather than setting up a 14 days waiting period, why not set up a rollover requirement that will generate action. With rollover regardless are people using -104 as a passthrough or not, it will bring in action.
    Just my guess/opinion: Because a rollover requirement would discourage you transferring money there. But if they instead stipulate a 14-day hold, they can sweep all their daily deposits into a bank account and get paid interest for those 14-days.

The Judge

Players generally dislike rollovers so we do not stipulate one for interbook transfers. By having a possible hold in place, we feel that anyone wishing to transfer funds from another shop is going to be genuinely interested in playing with us which is why we have these agreements in place to begin with. I feel that anyone should be able to understand why we will not offer a free, same day payout for transfers as the payouts are certainly not free to us.

BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Robert Horry jersey to anyone who deposits $5k or more. That's pretty funny.

What is up with the website? Looks pretty rough.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea imo.