BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Bovada Bitcoin deposit issues.

I made four small deposits into Bovada Thursday using Bitcoin.

Only three went through.

One of the transactions wasn't confirmed until this morning but the money was never credited to my Bovada account.

When I first contacted Bovada they said it was credited "this"morning but after I sent them screenshots they changed and said it was credited Thursday....I don't know how that's possible since the transaction wasn't confirmed until today....

I went through all of my transactions on Bovada and sure enough there were only three Bitcoin deposits in my transaction history.

I called customer service and went through my transactions one by one. She finally agreed that, yes, one of my deposits didn't get credited.

I sent screenshots as she requested and when I got a response back, Bovada once again tried to tell me the transaction was credited on Thursday.

I'm going to call back one more time. I'll keep you guys posted.

The cause for my confusion is that they initially told me it was credited this morning then they changed and said it was credited Thursday.

I have four transactions from my bank. Four transactions from my Bitcoin wallet. And only three deposits to show for it at Bovada.

I'm going to make a table in excel to break it down and walk through customer service one more time.

I know one of the transactions didn't get credited.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I've called customer service three times and sent several emails.

I just got off the phone and didn't get much help this time....they just told me to send in the screen shots again. Only this time, the lady told me she couldn't look up my transactions by the wallet address I sent them to even though the last person I spoke to did.

I'm getting conflicting information and stories on what happened here.

Bottom line, I made four deposits and only three were credited. I traced out all of the deposits in my transaction history and tied them to my blockchain wallet, put this information in a table, and even emailed them screen shots of all the transactions.

If this doesn't get resolved, I'll chalk it up to a cheap lesson and never use Bovada again. The ball is in their court now to make it right. Thankfully these were small amounts.