Mella81
    Mella81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ReadyToBet held back a blamace of 249€

My account-balance of 249€ is held back and I can`t use the balance neither for betting nor for a payout.

I make a deposit and get a sportsbonus. After I have fullfilled the roll over-requirements, My balance of 249€switched to 0€. Since one week the support tells me that my 249€ will be converted from bonus-money to real-money and this will be an automated process. But they have technical issues at the moment, so that is not possible at the moment to converted my bonus-money to real-money. This is absolutely unacceptable that a bookmaker held back customer`s money for about one week, because they are not able to solve this problem. If they are not able to fix technical problems, they have to solve this problem manually.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

So they say you will get your money but you have to be patient due to technical reasons.

What's the problem?

As long as they don't confiscate your money or withhold your winnings for more than 3 months I don't see a problem there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

A week is a bit ridiculous for that sort of issue but I am guessing it has affected a lot of people so they wont be manually making adjustments now that will possibly need adjusting again once fixed.

Please let us know what happens.

And if it drags on too much longer maybe submit an SBR complaint form and we can chase them up about what's going on.

Mella81
    Mella81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The problem is solved and it seems that this was only a problem with my account. I have the amount on my account but I have to wager a few more bets, because they say I do not fullfill the bonus requirements. The maximum allowed amount per BETSLIP is 20€, I have wagered six single-bets with 5€ on one bet-slip and so this bets won`t count to the bonus-rollover. I think a silly rule, but perhaps the system can`t handled singles bets on one bet slip for the bonus-rollover.

Optional

Thanks for the update Mella81.

Strange bonus rule about the betslip. It actually says only One bet per betslip will count for rollover in the terms;

10. The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over 8 times on odds of 1.8 or higher prior to making a withdrawal. Bets on cancelled events and on odds lower than 1.8 don't count towards the rollover requirement. More than one single bet in one bet slip and system bets do not count towards the rollover requirement. In multiple bets the total odds must be 1.8 or greater to count towards the rollover requirements.

Anyone reading think that they know what the book means by "system bets" in that bolded sentence?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks for the update Mella81.

Strange bonus rule about the betslip. It actually says only One bet per betslip will count for rollover in the terms;

10. The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over 8 times on odds of 1.8 or higher prior to making a withdrawal. Bets on cancelled events and on odds lower than 1.8 don't count towards the rollover requirement. More than one single bet in one bet slip and system bets do not count towards the rollover requirement. In multiple bets the total odds must be 1.8 or greater to count towards the rollover requirements.

Anyone reading think that they know what the book means by "system bets" in that bolded sentence?
    system bet is a parlay where you bet various combinations of your selections

e.g. you put 7 bets on your betslip, and place a 5/7 system bet which means it bets all possible combinations of 5 teamers and 6 teamers, which comes out to 21 bets, so if you bet 210 dollars it will place 10 dollars on each system combination

also yankees and trixies are system bets, and any similar wagers

Optional

Thanks Sports Mushroom.