rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Nitrogen must feel like a goldmine now

Imagine all the bitcoins they have the previous year when btc was under 800 now the value is 1000 more . Jackpot

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Wish there was a handicappable way of predicting the value of BTC, brother.

Or maybe it's like AMAZON. Just buy it, sit through the ups and downs, and reap the profits.

Housing market, Bitcoin value, stock market....seems always to lead to one conclusion.

"Do we have enough confidence in our extrapolations to ride out any storms?"
    Last edited by Roscoe_Word; 05-11-17 at 02:23 PM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think when they opened up shop bitcoin wasn't even worth $15. It's still to be seen if any of these bitcoin shops struggle if Bitcoin itself struggles for a decent stretch of time. I'm sure the bitcoin price increases over time has added a little chunk to the top half of their income statement.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Great. Maybe now they can hire more graders. 1 hour for a baseball game is unreal.

rockmvp1209

I mean this is like the MGM taking a 800 dollar bet all in bet(1 btc) and the bet loses . Then the money sits in the cash register for a year and turns to 1800 . And it happens thousands of times throughout the year with other players lol. They are winning fellas

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

How do you know they aren't just converting the bitcoin to dollars instantly though. I doubt they are just letting it all sit in bitcoin.

rockmvp1209

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    How do you know they aren't just converting the bitcoin to dollars instantly though. I doubt they are just letting it all sit in bitcoin.
    Good point. If they really are doing that and instantly making it dollars then they probably missed out on 50 million plus lol

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They take in bitcoin and hold it and then pay out bitcoin. So they don't really benefit off what they receive other than the difference between what they pay out and receive. If they hold that as bitcoin, they benefit when it goes up. But if they do that and it takes a header, could go out of business overnight. I would not be too excited about these prospects.

If they are making major money on bitcoin, they will likely eventually be wiped out and people will lose major funds.

rockmvp1209

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    They take in bitcoin and hold it and then pay out bitcoin. So they don't really benefit off what they receive other than the difference between what they pay out and receive. If they hold that as bitcoin, they benefit when it goes up. But if they do that and it takes a header, could go out of business overnight. I would not be too excited about these prospects.

If they are making major money on bitcoin, they will likely eventually be wiped out and people will lose major funds.
    let's be honest 70 percent of deposits go to 0 quick it's not like everyone is winning lol. That's why books are in business . So they have tons of bitcoins I'm saying. And imagine if they hold it