ALBERTY
    ALBERTY's Avatar Become A Pro!

What s the best payout way for US player?

I am gona open a account on Greek and BookMaker. I am worried about the safety and efficiency of the payout. I read many threads discussing this issue, but still get confused. Many payout methods, such as Neteller, Moneybookers, webmoney, **, **, Picclub, Gold-pay....have been discussed. Are these all available for the US player??? Is anyone able to summarize which is the better way for a US player? Thank you very much.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I'm curious about this, too. I am trying to fund Greek & 5Dimes using moneybookers and I'm having an awful time. I can use it in the US I assume, since they have a moneybookers site for USA residents. However, how do I add money to this thing? The website (at least the US version) is awful. No directions, no questions and answers, no contact link unless you are a merchant, etc. I did find an FAQ through google and it says to click on "upload funds, " but there is no such link anywhere in my account. I copy and past the link from the FAQ and all it does is take me back to my profile summary. What a mess.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some books offer other methods. You should check the pages of the preferred book and decide what is best 4 u

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Just send ** or ** if offered. To receive request a free FedEx check which you can deposit into your bank just like you would a paycheck. Very Simple HUHHHH? These are for 5Dimes which I recommend over the Greek who doesn't have these deposit options at this time. They will reimburse any fees that you pay to send the money as well as give you bonus betting money.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Fed Ex checks in my opinion.

later

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

gold-pay is very easy and quick , but it only works at greek and 5dimes and matchbook,

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

** and ** are the simplest ways, they will give you a receiver name and destination and you simply go to a location of ** and send it , usually they will have it in 30 minutes

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

FedEx check is very easy.

bigbank
    bigbank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Doesn't get any easier that the FedEx check.

jtang0701
    jtang0701's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go with the check

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    gold-pay is very easy and quick , but it only works at greek and 5dimes and matchbook,
    Is this a payout method?