benhiscoke
    benhiscoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Betonline not paying out...

Edit by SBR: The player received his payout on April 20.

Request for payout (via wire) made & then processed on 22/03/2017. Advised it takes 10-15 business days. Today is the 16th business day & still no money has been received. I have sent in bank statements proving no money has been received. Not sure what else I can do? It's totally unfair. I've asked them to provide the detials I enters whilst paying out to be confirmed & they won't do it. On the phone they've advised me to not be alarmed and said they're doing all they can to get the money to me. It doesn't seem the case at all though. Tomorrow will be 17 business days since payout was processed. It's a fairly big chunk of money, $680. Can anyone advise of similar stories especially related to wire payouts
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 04-28-17 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added reply

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

first time cashing out? you'll get paid, and there's no point worrying about it or emailing them

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

1 day over due is a bit soon to be worrying or trying to cancel/resend a wire. Doing that will take weeks anyway. Best to sit tight and just wait a bit longer if they are saying it's coming.

Offshores have to use gambling friendly banks and sometimes they have daily limits that mean it takes a few days before they can process yours plus other complexities of the international banking system can make it take longer sometimes with them.

I wouldn't worry as yet and Betonline definitely will get you paid. You don't need to be worried about that part at all.

benhiscoke

I appreciate both comments. It puts my mind at ease. I'm hoping it may come tomorrow based on another post i have seen where a payout took 17 business days. It's just such a long wait!!!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by benhiscoke View Post
    I appreciate both comments. It puts my mind at ease. I'm hoping it may come tomorrow based on another post i have seen where a payout took 17 business days. It's just such a long wait!!!
    Hi Ben,

We would need you to submit a complaint with your account # in order for us to ask BetOnline management to review your payout status,.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Isnt there two betonlines, thought one was a scam site.

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Isnt there two betonlines, thought one was a scam site.
    No, there was a thread where a poster got confused and thought there was something fishy but they own two domains, .com and .ag. .Ag is the default site/the one users actually wager with.

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

They are legit bookie. Wait some time and you will get your money.

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

$680 is not a fairly large chunk of money

benhiscoke

17 business days and still no money received.

benhiscoke

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    Maybe not to you, but to me it is. Sorry if I caused you offence
    Points Awarded:

inv group gave benhiscoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benhiscoke

Quote Originally Posted by masachi View Post
    They are legit bookie. Wait some time and you will get your money.
    17 business days (and counting) is a bit too long of a time to wait

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why do a wire for such small amount of money??

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    This is a pretty silly thing to say don't you think?

It may not be to you, but it could be big to him. You can think you are betting big amounts, and a multi millionaire would say whatever you are betting "is not a fairly large chunk of money" either. It's all relative.

benhiscoke

This is the latest email received. It seems like another excuse. Another week. It's not right or fair. This means I would have waited in total 22 business days for payout?

Based on the information provided by our payments department there was a technical issue with the processor. We expecting this to be available next week. Hopefully no later than Wednesday. We apologies for the inconvenience.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Haven't seen too many posters ask for a wire in awhile. Perhaps look into Bitcoin and study it. When I first looked into Bitcoin I thought it was a crock of sh#$. After trying it a few times... I'm like wow. This is pretty cool. Easiest way to move $.

If a book can't pay you out in Bitcoin currently.... definitely there's something wrong.

Hope you get your PO soon.

SBR Forum

This is the latest email received. It seems like another excuse. Another week. It's not right or fair. This means I would have waited in total 22 business days for payout?

Based on the information provided by our payments department there was a technical issue with the processor. We expecting this to be available next week. Hopefully no later than Wednesday. We apologies for the inconvenience.
    BetOnline management still can't review this as you haven't submitted the form we shared. If you feel you're not getting a clear update, please go ahead and submit the form so SBR can relay your complaint.

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

I have been with Betonline and they will pay. Yes it's a long wait but be patient

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yeah man bank wires are old school now just like p2p

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

dumb not to use btc

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bank Wires only good if your a non usa player and play with Euro books in UK

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

betonline has the worst withdrawal process out of any bookie I have used

15 business days for a wire? lol just fking lol
    nothing more outdated and retarded

"hey you can deposit 50k but if you double or triple your money you can only withdraw 25k every few days..."

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Next time use bitcoin, wires are pretty outdated now and really only meant for large amounts of money anyways...atleast 4 digits, you could have also used the electronic check payout that does the exact same thing as a wire(send funds to your checking account) and ud get it in less than a week...but learn how to use bitcoin if you havent, its literally the fastest, easiest way to get payouts or deposit money

benhiscoke

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    BetOnline management still can't review this as you haven't submitted the form we shared. If you feel you're not getting a clear update, please go ahead and submit the form so SBR can relay your complaint.
    I will do this later today as the money has still not been received. Betonline advised it would be with me by today. It's not here.

benhiscoke

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Next time use bitcoin, wires are pretty outdated now and really only meant for large amounts of money anyways...atleast 4 digits, you could have also used the electronic check payout that does the exact same thing as a wire(send funds to your checking account) and ud get it in less than a week...but learn how to use bitcoin if you havent, its literally the fastest, easiest way to get payouts or deposit money
    I will definitely look into this. Thanks

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I will definitely look into this. Thanks
    Np, and also with bitcoin you can take out up to $10,000..i know because i use betonline as well, so honestly no need to use any other method, check out the tutorials on this site on bitcoin

benhiscoke

29 days and still no payout.

Betonline won't even share my bank details so I can confirm they have them correct. I find it crazy how easy it was for me to deposit but payout is such a long hard process.

The longer this continues the more positive I am that they are a scam.

Why would you not be able to provide the details I entered at payout? Maybe because they never actually store them as they never actually payout?

This length of time is not normal by any means

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

thanks for the headsup .... was thinking of depositing here but def. wont now..... sick of these slow pay sites..... gl

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

They cancelled my last withdrawal due to I gave the wrong acct # for my ACH. The money was put back in my acct. though. I put in for an ATM card from them and I am looking into Bitcoin. I have been paid on time in the past so I am not worried.