bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

how to deposit on heritage from canada

hey fellas - so despite heritage having an awesome rating here - i have run into some issues

so with pinnacle it is easy to deposit with vanilla mastercards in a blink of an eye your money is in the account

now although heritage claims they accept credit card deposits - after i have gone through all of their ridiculous creit card verification - send an authorization form bs - they still dont accept the credit card as the payment fails - all the cs is saying - try later - well how is it gonna work later if doesnt work now and it works on pinnacle instantly?

not even to mention they use to offer interac deposits which are not an option anymore

**? well 8-10 percent commision is kinda not the best deal.
    bamnk wire - r u willing to wait 5 days to play after u deposit?

anyways - i spend an hour verifying etc and doesnt seem to work - any solutions or i give up and why r they in A+ for canadian players in such a case? Better than pinny?
    How in the world is this happening - lines are same - on pinny u can buy lines in both directions to increase and to decrease the odds. How do they beat pinny with terrible deposit options?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi bozeman,

If you're having trouble with your card, have you considered bitcoin instead?

bozeman

bitcoin is a week to register and verify

bozeman

the point is vanilla cards work for every book i ve played with in A and B rating - how come heritage doesnt accept those?

no regular canadian ************ are accepted by gambling websites so heritage has awesome lines yes
    but their deposit options are the slimmest among A books

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    bitcoin is a week to register and verify
    You can use https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/ with a bunch of methods if you want to purchase fast.

or Localbitcoins or mybtc.ca or Coinjar.com

Lots of options for Canadians.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Move to the USA. Canadians love it here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    hey fellas - so despite heritage having an awesome rating here - i have run into some issues

so with pinnacle it is easy to deposit with vanilla mastercards in a blink of an eye your money is in the account

now although heritage claims they accept credit card deposits - after i have gone through all of their ridiculous creit card verification - send an authorization form bs - they still dont accept the credit card as the payment fails - all the cs is saying - try later - well how is it gonna work later if doesnt work now and it works on pinnacle instantly?

not even to mention they use to offer interac deposits which are not an option anymore

**? well 8-10 percent commision is kinda not the best deal.
    bamnk wire - r u willing to wait 5 days to play after u deposit?

anyways - i spend an hour verifying etc and doesnt seem to work - any solutions or i give up and why r they in A+ for canadian players in such a case? Better than pinny?
    How in the world is this happening - lines are same - on pinny u can buy lines in both directions to increase and to decrease the odds. How do they beat pinny with terrible deposit options?
    Bozeman... Heritage is the way to go.

I have a backup method over there using my CC. Only took 3 hours to verify everything. There CC verification may sound extensive... but it's actually faster than most places.

1. CC form signed.... use your scanner and upload the form.

2. I think they ask for 2 bills? Not sure if it's one or 2? Send a DirecTV bill or cable provider. And a cell bill. Click the upload button on their page.

3. Email should already be confirmed... but if it isn't... click to authorize it. They will probably send you an email to confirm. Just click it.

4. Current phone number. Heritage should send a text message to your cell. Enter the code they send you.... on their webpage.

Sounds like a hassle... but all 4 items confirmed within 3 hours.

PM me if you need some help.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

OP where you located in Canada?
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 04-06-17 at 08:56 AM. Reason: removed solicitation

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

OP where you located in Canada?

Last edited by SBR Forum; Today at 09:56 AM. Reason: removed solicitation

Wasn't soliciting the guy, just simply know a place where he can get a **** card that will work across the board in that particular part of Canada. Sorry for trying to help the guy out.

bozeman

lower mainland,bc thank u for help in advance

by the way heritage has sent me a detailed explaination of their view why my ************ dont work on their site - they have a top notch customer service - even despite the fact they are the only book on board here where my ************ arent accepted

harveysucks2018
    harveysucks2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Interesting