jewelsjagas
    jewelsjagas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Totesport wont pay my winning.

I place a bet on this match HONG KONG RANGERS RESERVE AND PEGASUS RESERVE, the match was played on 1st march 2017.
    I placed bet of 200 pound on PEGASUS RESERVE TO WIN at odd of 7.00.
    after 6 hours, the game ended and I was happy to see that my bet won, hoping 1400 in my account, I was surprised to see 200 refunded to me. I contacted the customer care and they said the match was abandoned at 79th minute because of injury and so my bet was voided. I agreed with them but further checking on the internet, I found that the match was pended because of injury on 79th minute but after 13 minutes of medical issues check, the match resumed and finished at 94th minutes with score 1.2, away won, my bet won. I have checked the official website of the teams for the score, they posted 1.2 as other website.
    I have since informed Totesport about this, but they are still insisting that the match did not complete. I have check every website online and sent to them but they refused.
    my wife said to me, since other online betting websites played it, I should ask them for result, I have asked a lot of website that I saw online that played it and they all said the match ended 1.2 away won. except totesport who wont pay me.

Here is link to the match
    http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/hong-kong/rangers-res/26000/

Here if you click on the official website, you will see the result also
    https://www.hkfa.com/en/club/141/detail/

i have chatted live with BET365, LADBROKERS AND WILLIAMHILLS AND ALL SAID THE MATCH WAS ENDED WITH 1-2 SCORE BUT TOTESPORT WONT PAY ME.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

You should play with youwager, they don't run like that

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Did you ask Totesport what reference site they are using for the grading?

7. Settlement of bets.

Totesport will endeavour to settle all markets as soon as possible. Totesport normally settle horse markets soon after the result is known, and football within a short time of the match finishing, whenever possible.
    For all the markets Totesport offer, it is very important that we seek proper and official confirmation, and correct results at all times. To this end, Totesport will often check a number of different sources. If these sources differ, there may be a slight delay while we seek confirmation of the official result.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Would be interesting to know how BetFred graded the match, as apparently they own this shop.

jewelsjagas
    jewelsjagas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

They graded it by refunding my stalk.

this is almost 3 week

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I played this bet too and I was paid (at 24bettle). Probably it won't help but I could provide you with a screenshot of the bet.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Generally what a book says, stands and you can't change that. Say bye to the 1400