Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Bookmaker freeplays

I worked my way up to a nice $100 free play on their streak survivor. Took the Marlins Sunday and of all things it ends in a push. Didn't get any type of re-credit. Anyone know if this is right? Thanx in advance.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    I worked my way up to a nice $100 free play on their streak survivor. Took the Marlins Sunday and of all things it ends in a push. Didn't get any type of re-credit. Anyone know if this is right? Thanx in advance.
    Yup. Pushes lose on BookMaker's freeplay. It's in the house rules on their page. Pretty standard actually. Always take .5 lines on FP.

Tough way to find out though.

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

some books will refund the free play in case of ties. I would call them to see if they will do that for you

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

i would call and try. but bookmaker sucks , managers love the word "no". still would call and ask for a one time exception. good luck

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

There has been a lot of posts lately with freeplay issues- please check the rules beforehand- and double check too. Sometimes these books change their rules to screw us. By the way, fuk the bookmaker books- they've have really turned "pussy" the last couple years.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Answers appreciated.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    There has been a lot of posts lately with freeplay issues- please check the rules beforehand- and double check too. Sometimes these books change their rules to screw us. By the way, fuk the bookmaker books- they've have really turned "pussy" the last couple years.
    How so? They take the biggest bets and don't limit winning players like other sites do so much

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

I wonder if you'd get re-credit if you bet your free play on an NBA game like Por/Min last night that got postponed because of court issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post

Damon Kruger
    Damon Kruger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Thanks

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    How so? They take the biggest bets and don't limit winning players like other sites do so much
    Cause they took away my betpoints for no apparent reasons and do not over me any bonuses anymore- its principal bro, fuking place makes millions and they worry about the $100 in betpoints they were paying me every football season- fuk em! I moved on and just play elsewhere.
    Points Awarded:

ezeemunee gave temple2010 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.