MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

need help

where can I buy bitcoin ala circle where I can buy bitcoin and send to my wallet without all the verification nonsense just want to buy and send please helppppppppp

MIGUEL PEREZ

anyone please would like to buy direct from company using my card without verification process and send to my wallet would be very appreciative tried circle but they no longer do it and coinbase wants me to send documentation just want to deposit

MIGUEL PEREZ

13 views not one reply come on someone please I want to get in on some action

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Not sure but try coinbase, that's the only other one i use. Limits are very low though at first. The only other one I see on here that's popular is Gemini.

MIGUEL PEREZ

both of those asked for sameday verification I just want a place I can buy without the verification process like circle

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Do you have any Bitcoin ATMs near you? Google your city ATM machines. It's pretty easy. Punch you phone number on the ATM. You will get back a code on your phone. Punch that on the ATM. Scan your wallet at the ATM. Buy your coins and when you're done the coins are now in your wallet.

Only real drawback is the fee. I've seen 8-11%. So if you don't mind the fees it's real easy to do..

MIGUEL PEREZ

razor I wish