dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Any updates on pay outs from Sportsbettingonline?Have customers been getting paid?

I put in a 2 requests for payouts and they were approved.Now waiting on processors...LOL

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I put in a 2 requests for payouts and they were approved.Now waiting on processors...LOL
    It's way too late now to be asking for updates on payouts and asking if customers have been getting paid. You need to have been asking these questions before you started playing with Sportsbettingonline.ag. Now it's way too late, if you're going to get stiffed by them, then you're going to stiffed by them, it's as simple as that, and there's absolutely nothing whatsoever that you can do about it. The time you could have done something about it is before you started playing with them where you could have done your research and stopped yourself from playing at this bookmaker in the first place, but asking these questions now is completely and utterly pointless, as you've already got your money stuck in there. You need to ask these questions and do your research before you start playing with a bookmaker. Learn that extremely obvious lesson for the future.

If that's not your whole balance requested in those withdrawals, request a withdrawal of the rest of your balance immediately, never go near Sportsbettingonline.ag again and go and do some proper research and play at proper bookmakers from now on.

Sportsbettingonline.ag are a dodgy and shady bookmaker in the USA market that nobody should have any money whatsoever tied up with. Only bet with the tried, trusted and proven bookmakers in the USA market.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-31-16 at 11:52 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    As far as I am aware it's pretty much the normal slow/small payment flow from them at the moment.

You'll probably be waiting 2 or 3 weeks for each $500 sent.