ame16
    ame16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Issues Signing Up with Heritage

I've been trying to sign up with Heritage all day with no success. I either get a pop up saying to call customer support to finalize my application (with no reference number) or the screen goes dim and four white balls spin in an endless loop. I did some research and found others had the same issues. Unfortunately, I could not find any solutions that work for me. I've tried signing up on four different devices (phone, laptop, iPad, and PS4) and multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Opera, and PS4). I even put "SBR" as my referral and tried signing up through links on this site. I called support and they told me it's a browser issue on my end (to their credit, support answered on the first ring and the rep was incredibly friendly...which makes me want to use this book even more, lol). Per his advice, I tried switching my reward option and password just to see if it would let me register. Again, no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Any Heritage reps here that can help me out beyond the support I've received through the phone?

TIA.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I asked Heritage about this just a few days ago.

They said they are aware of a small percentage of attempts not working like this and say;

If anyone has any issues with our online or mobile signups, we would like to have them contact our new accounts department to provide information and complete the process.
    Maybe ring again and ask for the 'new accounts dept' and ask if you can complete the process with them on the phone.

ame16

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I asked Heritage about this just a few days ago.

They said they are aware of a small percentage of attempts not working like this and say;

Maybe ring again and ask for the 'new accounts dept' and ask if you can complete the process with them on the phone.
    Thank you. The second rep I spoke with told me he couldn't open an account through the phone, but I will follow your advice and request to speak with someone in new accounts. I'll update the thread tomorrow when I give them a call.

ame16

FINALLY got it to go through!

Before calling and following Optional's advice (thanks again), I decided to give it one more shot. I had my fiancé sign up and she had no issues. Slightly annoyed/very confused, I tried again using all my information. The only thing I changed was to use a different derivative of my first name (I.e 'Joe' instead of 'Joseph') and I didn't authorize Heritage to send email (my fiancé didn't select this option). Not sure if it's just a bunch of coincidences, but I got a phone call with a code, entered the code, and FINALLY got a reference number pop up on my screen. Success!

I'm watching football with the family now, so I'll call to confirm when I'm free. But I'm cautiously optimistic that it finally worked.
    Last edited by ame16; 10-23-16 at 02:38 PM.