Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Book Maker... Stay away...

I just loged in to my BM acount and found I had 4.00 in it. Last time I loged in I had over 300. I am single and live alone and have a sucre network. Think BM cared hell no I talked to some ass hole superviser BOB is his name all he could say was that it was my fault. I asked to talk to his superviser he said he was not in I asked when he would be in Bob says oh he could be in any time but hes not here now.BOB X1665 his boss in Anthony X1692 if any one has a problem call these guys and they will not help you. STAY AWAY I will only deposit in to my 5 Dimes acount from now on. BOOK MAKER

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you are saying you did not lose the money, they are making it up? They should be able to tell if the wagers came from your ip address right? Also did you ask for a list of recent wagers? Do any transactions show up recently in your account? What is the account activity since your last balance of $300?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Did you look at your transaction history? It should show where the $296 went.

BM is one of the safest books out there.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Did you remember you played a little late night blackjack? I read more than a few of these money is disappearing from my account threads. The best one was the $161,000 wipeout at BetFair. Plus another $15,000 off the credit card.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why you print out copys of wagers

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Check your transaction history. You probably made a mistake somewhere. Checking your history should clear it up. Oh yeah, and don't forget to be nice to CS. If you are unpleasant and demanding, you will get nowhere. That's a lock.

penguin
    penguin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find this very hard to believe....Bookmaker is very professional -- a great A book. If there was a mistake I'm sure that they will work with you quickly to correct.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    This is why you print out copys of wagers
    Or much easier keep them in a spreadsheet, or screenshot it and save.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Probably a buddy of yours or a real drunk night, History should show you where the funds went. What does the history say ?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you were looking to rally support, it is not going well because I also assume that Bookmaker did nothing wrong here.

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

I can see my history going back 19 weeks on bookmaker. If it's older than that, I'm sure they can email you records. Figure out where the money actually went to.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

not surprised to hear this, esp. if u lost the money thru BJ. it happened to mi bro long time ago where a 250 hand was played
    n lost n it clearly was done by sum1 on their side as mi bro never plays BJ hands that large. not surprised at all here...

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

what recourse does one have anyway?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

made 1 deposit couple years ago. during the next few months i was on the phone with them more than family members and friends about 1 thing or another. then withdrawl problems. was sending check, then the check was somehow mixxed up in processing. asked for a book to book. was told the fee was $200. payed the $200 and got out. management there was no help at all when it came to the payout. even when they said it was thier end that messed up the 1st check they still would not do anything about the book to book fee or get me the original check any faster than back to the same processor. well worth the $200 to get out of there.